Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to know why you don't cater even a little bit on the 2nd Amendment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    I think they could start in Austin and they wouldn’t make it out of the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They already started in 1993

Comment

I think ever anti gun advocate should post about it on their front door.

Comment

Had one of my guys at work boast about how he was raised right because he didn't have any guns in his house blah blah blah. So I asked him when his birthday was so I could buy him a custom reef for his door stated "Raised right, no guns in this house"
        The first thing that came out of his "equivalent to a 6th grade level educated mind" was "NO, then people will break into my house!"
        Really??? Dumbarse

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          Try it, civil war time.
          yep, come and take it!

it's interesting how those without guns want to take them away from those with them; how do they plan on doing this? I doubt many leo would want to go collecting guns.

Comment

This doesn’t even bother me anymore because the Tree of Liberty is long overdue for a good freshening up. These people have been campaigning for an *** whopping so long it’s time they got elected.

Comment

It is the fighting of every single gun regulation as an infringement of 2nd amendment rights that is the basis for his repeal argument. Ultimately, that argument has a pretty good chance of prevailing if we do not support reasonable gun regulations that make it more difficult for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

I don't like Huffington Post, but I do read news stories like today's there so see the comments and what liberals are saying. I was surprised tonight on the number of folks commenting there who rejected the repeal strategy. Many were because they disagreed that it should be repealed, i.e., they owned guns themselves. Others were because they thought it was stupid to support repealing it because it then it really looks like we (liberals) are trying to take their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                It is the fighting of every single gun regulation as an infringement of 2nd amendment rights that is the basis for his repeal argument. Ultimately, that argument has a pretty good chance of prevailing if we do not support reasonable gun regulations that make it more difficult for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

I don't like Huffington Post, but I do read news stories like today's there so see the comments and what liberals are saying. I was surprised tonight on the number of folks commenting there who rejected the repeal strategy. Many were because they disagreed that it should be repealed, i.e., they owned guns themselves. Others were because they thought it was stupid to support repealing it because it then it really looks like we (liberals) are trying to take their guns.

This is exactly the attitude that will lead to the left being successful in disarming us. Capitulation and kowtowing to people who absolutely want to take guns, when we aren’t even in the wrong in the first place.

Let’s keep giving the enemy little bites, no way they can eat the whole elephant, right?

Comment

Never give an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    This is exactly the attitude that will lead to the left being successful in disarming us. Capitulation and kowtowing to people who absolutely want to take guns, when we aren’t even in the wrong in the first place.

Let’s keep giving the enemy little bites, no way they can eat the whole elephant, right?

The vast majority of people in this country don't want to take your guns. The vast majority of the left don't even want to take your guns. They want to make it as hard as possible for people who shouldn't have them to get them.

Rejecting any reg because it represents a threat to your 2nd amendment rights leaves the only option as repeal. Why in the world would we do that that when even the majority of gun owners and NRA members support some new regs?

I think these left wing whackos who really do want to take our guns are few and powerless. I hate to let our fear and paranoia of these clowns lead us down a path where doing absolutely nothing actually gives them an opening.

Comment

The vast majority of people in this country don't want to take your guns. The vast majority of the left don't even want to take your guns. They want to make it as hard as possible for people who shouldn't have them to get them.

Rejecting any reg because it represents a threat to your 2nd amendment rights leaves the only option as repeal. Why in the world would we do that that when even the majority of gun owners and NRA members support some new regs?

I think these left wing whackos who really do want to take our guns are few and powerless. I hate to let our fear and paranoia of these clowns lead us down a path where doing absolutely nothing actually gives them an opening.
                      Yeh.. im gonna have to respectfully say bull **** to all your stats and polls, and whatever magic 8 ball you used to form the concensus info you just spewed, and the whole "only option is repeal"... more bull ****...but more importantly its exactly the bull **** "they" want the weak minded scared people to think so they'll cater, and cave, and give up principles thinking they are being all gallant and "fair" when all they are doing is ****ing themselves over a cliff that they will not be able to climb back up...****in ever.
                      History is a good teacher.
                      Learn from it.
                      Use your **** heads for something other than a hat rack.

Comment

They say it on TV almost daily. Their little puppet Hogg who they have appointed their moral leader has said it several times.

That's quite the leap there. If we don't give a little We will have to give it all? More like we will keep giving a little until they have it all.
                        Last edited by Clay C; 03-28-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

This week I headed to downtown Los Angeles to see what the March For Our Lifers were marching about. FEATUREDAN0malyhttp://YouTube.com/An0malyhiphophttp://Le...

don't think for a second they don't want to take our guns

Comment

They want to make it as hard as possible for people who shouldn't have them to get them.
                            How many laws did Cruz break, how many times was he questioned by Cops?

We need to enforce existing laws, not make up new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              How many laws did Cruz break, how many times was he questioned by Cops?

We need to enforce existing laws, not make up new ones.

"The government and laws didn't protect us! What can we do?!"

"I got it! Let's get the Government to pass MORE laws! Then we will be safe!"

"Wow! That's Genius!"

Comment

Are people really this stupid or just naive beyond belief?

Comment

Working...
                                X