No announcement yet.

Open Carry - will you show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the comments under the video. They're pretty humorous.

Comment

So, true story.... I just came back from the gun and knife show here in San Angelo. Huge billboard sign with the 30.07 law on it right as you walk in. Now, I'm all for open carry. Doesn't bother me a bit, but I see this older gentleman with a .45 in a cross draw holster right as I enter the coliseum. I politely went up to him and said "sir, just a heads up but there was a 30.07 sign back there. May want to pull your shirt over that rig. " He turns to me and says "it's a gun show.... Ain't no police here". Swear to god, not five minutes later I see a Texas highway patrol officer walking around. He literally is feet from this guy. Mr officer sees him, and politely asks him to walk outside with him. Don't know the outcome, but I heard him mention his displayed handgun.

Comment

Went shopping again today.....still no open carry spotted after 2 days. Anyone got a link to an article that mentions that is going to be like the wild west?

Comment

I personally open carried twice today. Went in town from hunting with the wife to grab food. Ran in to all sups in Robert lee to get breakfast and lunch. Didn't take my gun off either time. No one said a word and my gun didn't jump out of my holster.

Comment

I would not give away the tactical advantage with an open carry.

Comment

Just left Top Brass in Houston. Verrrry disappointed. I just knew there would be a shootout over the 5.11 pants.

Nope. Nothing. No shots fired and no one OCing.

Comment

Well I've been thinking and that's usually not good. But maybe all of us should go open at times just so the general public sees there is nothing to fear, that there are more of us than they think and we appreciate our freedom being given back.

Comment

Just left the woodlands mall after 3 hours, not one open carry for being so busy. ��

Comment

First OC sited yesterday. I was eating at Mary's in Strawn. Dude by the bathroom had one strapped on. I was CCing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
                      First OC sited yesterday. I was eating at Mary's in Strawn. Dude by the bathroom had one strapped on. I was CCing.

Pfffft that can't be true. According to some of the Nancies here the bad guys would
                      be shooting him first, trying to take his gun from him and the cops would pop him just because he was open carrying.

Blood in the streets everywhere!

Comment

Concealed here also.

Comment

Took my youngest son Sunday morning to a Ryans restaurant in Conroe (by the infamous Conroe Walmart/Gang Headquarters) while we awaited Academy across the street to open.
                          Saw a 30.07 sign.
                          I was CC'ing.
                          I still turned around in the parking lot and spent my money else where.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Took my youngest son Sunday morning to a Ryans restaurant in Conroe (by the infamous Conroe Walmart/Gang Headquarters) while we awaited Academy across the street to open.

Saw a 30.07 sign.

I was CC'ing.

I still turned around in the parking lot and spent my money else where.

30.07 was at Academy or Ryan's?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              30.07 was at Academy or Ryan's?
                              Ryans

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                                Just left the woodlands mall after 3 hours, not one open carry for being so busy. ��
                                That's only because no one can get out due to all the blood in the streets

Comment

Working...
                                X