hickory hollow
        goodsons
        mels
        carls bbq

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Hays County Store

Georges

Hills Café (griddle fried as opposed to deep fried) with yeller gravy.
          I really need to get over to Hays County Store. My sister graduated with their owners. I heard it was a great place to go.

Comment

The Green Frog in Jacksboro,,,, and it's a buffet

Comment

Joe's BBQ in Alvin has a darn good CFS . Wednesday its what's on the buffet and what you get of the buffet is better than a lot of others places that you order from the menu

Comment

Born and raised in Texas, so lets just say my continually expanding waist is proof I'm not afraid of throwing down CFS. As hard as it might be to believe, its Kelly's at the Village in Allen Texas.

They have an outdoor beer garden, tons of beer on tap and some of the best food around. If you are in or around Allen, Tx give it a try. The food is amazing...

Comment

I use to say Mary's but the last time I was in there the service was so horrible it will be hard to go back.

Comment

Bill and Rosas is pretty good but it has been several years for me.

Korner Kitchen in Sheridan is the best around this area but it depends on who is cooking.

Comment

kellys aint to bad

Comment

Hataho in Anson TX! Mic dropped!

Comment

Babes

Comment

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post
                            Born and raised in Texas, so lets just say my continually expanding waist is proof I'm not afraid of throwing down CFS. As hard as it might be to believe, its Kelly's at the Village in Allen Texas.

They have an outdoor beer garden, tons of beer on tap and some of the best food around. If you are in or around Allen, Tx give it a try. The food is amazing...
                            Going to have to check this one out. We're always looking for something different close to home.

It's hard to beat anything New York Hill puts on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post

Dang it, gonna have to try it next time im there. I always end up just getting the Brisket Chips but have never had anything NOT good from there. Hockey season is coming up so ill be there pretty frequently after the Americans games.

Ill have to be trying Po' Melvins now since its close. Also a fan of Marys, glad its on my way home from the new lease

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
                                Crazy gals, kingsland or granite Scholes
                                I know you've eaten one or twenty CFS at Moutons. Is Crazy Gals better? How much?

Comment

Working...
                                X