Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Keep posting pics.

Comment

Congrats bro. Great looking place. Super good bedding and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the progress reports.

Sean

Comment

Went out this morning with my FIL and my boy Shiner.

My dog learned he can’t run through the barbed wire fence. Haha all is good and he just scratched up a little. His new nickname is Scarface now...wife didn’t find it funny [emoji23]

Threw out two cams and corn/rice bran. Saw more hog sign than I really wanted, so may have to go out there and kill some pending what the cams show. Saw quite a bit deer sign as well! Crossing my fingers for deer only!

Comment

Beautiful place you got there buddy and freakin congratulations. No more public land hunting for you buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              Beautiful place you got there buddy and freakin congratulations. No more public land hunting for you buddy.
              Thanks man! Yeah not much public land hunting for me any more.

Hopefully, Oklahoma treats me well and we have lots of deer, and very little hogs. After being there this weekend it's looking like I may have some work to do on the hogs. We will see in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                Thanks man! Yeah not much public land hunting for me any more.

Hopefully, Oklahoma treats me well and we have lots of deer, and very little hogs. After being there this weekend it's looking like I may have some work to do on the hogs. We will see in a couple of weeks.
                It doesn't matter where you go! If you don't have hogs you will

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                  It doesn't matter where you go! If you don't have hogs you will
                  haha I figured so. I found that the pigs are using the telephone poles and are rutting circles around them. They're going to give me something to hunt in the off season.

Comment

Well me, the wife, and the dog made a quick run to the ranch to make a list of things we need to get done and check the cams. One cam on the road got hit by one doe almost everyday and the one on the power line saw about 5 different deer throughout the week. Looks like 4 does and one buck.

One doe is either really fat and healthy or she’s still prego. Not really sure.

Comment

Very cool man! That is a big ol doe! I'm glad you got you a place after years and years of wanting to make it happen!

Comment

Great looking place! Congrats!

Comment

Forgot to post this one. Our pup has loved going to the ranch! Got to swim in the creek this trip!

Comment

You inspire me to buy some land in the future. Congratulations!

Comment

Well yesterday was a long hard day at the ranch. Repaired a section of fence, hung a gate, installed a new gate post, cut a small path for the 4 wheeler to get through, setup a new feeder, and crossed the creek to get into a place that I have yet to step foot in. Of course, the spot across the creek looks awesome and has a trail that is flat worn down with deer tracks, and the wife claimed it as her spot. She's calling it "Queens Landing". haha I try to post a few pictures from what my wife took, but I didn't think to take any. I was doing most of the work and was trying to get things done while I could.

I pulled cards off of the two cameras I had going. One cam looks like it has crapped out on me, but I had about 3500 pics between the 2 in about a month and a halves time. One cam had a doe and buck frequently passing by (this one was just on the main road) and the other had a handful of does, 2 bucks, a fawn, and a bunch of hogs. I think once I get the hogs out of there I will be seeing more deer. That and I didn't have any feed out during the past month with everything so green. Now that the feeder is up and running, they ought to be coming in more. Probably have 30 pigs to kill or run off.

Comment

LOOKS LIKE YOU STRUCK GOLD YOU FOUND WHERE
                                (OLD SPLIT TOE LIVES)

[quote0/3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X