• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice vise, nice table, nice work [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Gonna end up 22.5k range w the electrical, spray foam, extra concrete for ramp and compressor, compressor building, etc.
      Did you sub it all out or do some of it yourself. What did the spray foam cost per ft.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        Did you sub it all out or do some of it yourself. What did the spray foam cost per ft.
        I did electrical myself. Everything else was subbed. Spray foam is $2300 they are spraying in Monday. 24x30x12 building.

Quotes I got on the insulation were 2300, 2375, and 2500. The contractor I wanted to use initially was the 2300 just keeping them honest checking prices.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I did electrical myself. Everything else was subbed. Spray foam is $2300 they are spraying in Monday. 24x30x12 building.

Quotes I got on the insulation were 2300, 2375, and 2500. The contractor I wanted to use initially was the 2300 just keeping them honest checking prices.
              Can you PM me his info I’ll need one pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                Can you PM me his info I’ll need one pretty soon.
                Just now saw this sent PM.

Comment

Starting to get a few things moved in. Long way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What kind of R value do you get with the Sprayed insulation vs the Roll stuff you normally see on steel buildings?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      What kind of R value do you get with the Sprayed insulation vs the Roll stuff you normally see on steel buildings?
                      Ill have to ask to get that answer. I know it makes the building quite a bit more ridged.

Note on the pic they are coming back today to finish up cleanup of a few of those overspray spots. I just got a little antsy and started moving things in.

Comment

Sweet!!! muy bonito...... jealous,, I want one like that tables and all

Comment

Gonna end up 22.5k range w the electrical, spray foam, extra concrete for ramp and compressor, compressor building, etc.

Wow! That’s cheap from what I’m seeing. I’m getting quotes close to $40k for a 30x50x16 with a 16x50 lean to. 2 sectional doors, 1 man door, reinforced vinyl insulation and gutters/downspouts plus slab in side an compacted road base under the lean to. Oh (3) closable ridge vents also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes. They are "engineered" with pretty good drawings. You do have to really pay attention to what leg you are looking at and what orientation,etc. We made templates out of 3/4" plywood and they screw onto frame to hang bolts from. You do get an 1/8" maybe a little bigger on the holes on the plate for any screw ups etc. Luckily mine all fit on the bolts in the right spot. I did have to redo a couple after double checking my work and a couple were a little off. Just bad measuring in reference to the drip edge.
                            The building company provides a drawing that shows the slab plan view, outside dimensions, anchor bolt locations, etc. They don’t provide a foundation design with the beams and footings designed. One thing I learned about installing anchor bolts for a metal building is to buy extra nuts and washers for the anchor bolts. Use one nut and washer below the wood template and one nut and washer above the template. This will keep the anchor bolts plumb when the concrete hits them.

Comment

That's going to be a nice and comfortable shop - nice work and congrats!

Comment

dang that's nice

Comment

Working...
                                X