Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely still in

I'll bring seafood from the coast for Saturday evening, just need a head count and a little help with the sides

I can also bring some Nilgai burger if y'all would like to do them for lunch .

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
      I'm definitely still in

I'll bring seafood from the coast for Saturday evening, just need a head count and a little help with the sides

I can also bring some Nilgai burger if y'all would like to do them for lunch .

Patrick
      What kind of sides?

Comment

Its getting closer, and we need some food plans? Come on, am I the only one excited about this?

Comment

I am definitely excited about this hunt. I am open to discussions about food plans.

Comment

I'll chip in on or bring sides to help out, I just gotta know what to get, so the sooner some needs roll in the better for me.

Comment

I have sent PMs to each one that have said they are in for this hunt. We are only 3 weeks out and need to finalize things.

Phillip Fields - deposit paid
              marshrat
              EnW - deposit paid
              Oneway
              trad"Doc"53 - deposit paid
              deer99hunter - deposit paid
              bassmatt72 -deposit paid
              pope@young315
              Txpitdog
              banzai - deposit paid
              BAPilot2 - deposit paid
              Featherflinger - deposit paid

Comment

I'm not much of a cook...do we need paper plates, plasti ware, and napkins? I can bring those things.

Eric

Comment

Txpitdog will not be able to make the hunt so we now have one opening. I know its late notice but maybe someone can step into his spot.
                  Last edited by Phillip Fields; 03-10-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                    What kind of sides?
                    Taters for the Nilgai burgers and grilled vegetables is usually good with seafood.

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                    I'll chip in on or bring sides to help out, I just gotta know what to get, so the sooner some needs roll in the better for me.
                    Or some tater chips for the Nilgai burgers.
                    Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    I have sent PMs to each one that have said they are in for this hunt. We are only 3 weeks out and need to finalize things.

Phillip Fields - deposit paid
                    marshrat
                    EnW - deposit paid
                    Oneway
                    trad"Doc"53 - deposit paid
                    deer99hunter - deposit paid
                    bassmatt72 -deposit paid
                    pope@young315
                    Txpitdog
                    banzai - deposit paid
                    BAPilot2 - deposit paid
                    Featherflinger - deposit paid
                    Thanks for the PM Phillip, I've been so stinking busy I don't have much time to play on the green screen

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                    I'm not much of a cook...do we need paper plates, plasti ware, and napkins? I can bring those things.

Eric
                    You bet Eric, we'll need all of those items

Phillip, I am super stoked about this hunt !!!!!!!

Comment

I'm down for the chips,tators and ? (what else?) Give me an idea what type of chips you guys like. I'll also do mayo, mustard and ketchup.

Comment

I can bring whatever we need. Just let me know. Thanks, Jeff
                        Last edited by Featherflinger; 03-10-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I'll take care of Friday supper, pinto beans and rice with chocolate dessert. I'll have enough for everyone.

Comment

I'm still in!!!
                            I've been looking forward to this one for a long time.

I'm willing to bring whatever... Just point me in the right direction and I'll pitch in.

Comment

I've got breakfast Sat morning, sausage and eggs scrambled with onions, green peppers, diced potatoes and cheddar cheese.

Comment

Just got a PM from Banzai, he's not going to be able to make it. We're down to 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X