Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    Do you partake in evil spirits??

Oops, I'm sorry. With my initial response, I didn't mean to imply that you or any other TBH member is unimportant to me.
    More exactly, my bedtime is approaching, and I will reply as soon as I possibly can.

Please accept my apology.
    Bob Lee

Comment

All 3 should be legal & someday they will be.

We are slowly evolving...

Comment

This thread reminds me of this....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post

Agreed and IMHO not for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Agreed and IMHO not for the better.
            I can give lots of credence to that opinion also.....but knowledge, thought and technology marches on........all make mankind evolve. Do you have a timeframe in history where you think we should have parked our growth?

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
              All 3 should be legal & someday they will be.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I can give lots of credence to that opinion also.....but knowledge, thought and technology marches on........all make mankind evolve. Do you have a timeframe in history where you think we should have parked our growth?
                Absolutely...right before Eve took a bite and offered it up to her husband.

Nowhere have I said the progress is a bad thing , on the contrary i love my conditioned air, cars and electricity. With that said I read Gods Word and there ARE absolutes. How we should act, what we should affirm and what we should reject. Theses things are for our own individual healthy relationship with Him.

To deny those absolutes and claim to be a Christian all the while walking proudly in our sin is the issue.

Prostitution is fornication and therefore against the laws of God.

Thats my stance and ill stick to it. For i know the man in the mirror. I have fornicated (even if just in my heart), i have offended God. I have gambled (not that i see gambling as a sin or debauchery but it leads to it). I have participated in the use of illegal drugs.

However i take no pride in any of that. On the flip side, i am a child saved by the grace of God and because if that saving grace i am a changed person....perfect?

Not by a long shot.

Willing to be the man God has called me to be as i sojourn this land...

Everyday, all day and twice on Sundays.

God Bless! He is Risen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  Absolutely...right before Eve took a bite and offered it up to her husband.

Nowhere have I said the progress is a bad thing , on the contrary i love my conditioned air, cars and electricity. With that said I read Gods Word and there ARE absolutes. How we should act, what we should affirm and what we should reject. Theses things are for our own individual healthy relationship with Him.

To deny those absolutes and claim to be a Christian all the while walking proudly in our sin is the issue.

Prostitution is fornication and therefore against the laws of God.

Thats my stance and ill stick to it. For i know the man in the mirror. I have fornicated (even if just in my heart), i have offended God. I have gambled (not that i see gambling as a sin or debauchery but it leads to it). I have participated in the use of illegal drugs.

However i take no pride in any of that. On the flip side, i am a child saved by the grace of God and because if that saving grace i am a changed person....perfect?

Not by a long shot.

Willing to be the man God has called me to be as i sojourn this land...

Everyday, all day and twice on Sundays.

God Bless! He is Risen!!
                  LMAO......Adam was whupped & screwed up humanity......I can relate to that.
                  Not sure where the rest of your post was going as I never implied anything to the "contrary!"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    LMAO......Adam was whupped & screwed up humanity......I can relate to that.
                    Not sure where the rest of your post was going as I never implied anything to the "contrary!"

1. Cant blame it all on Adam...each one of us has fallen and will again.

2. Just an opportunity to testify to the goodness of God.

Comment

Had Jesus transformed water into wine during the prohibition era, He would have been arrested for bootlegging.

Bob Lee

Comment

and if a frog had wings...

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                          Had Jesus transformed water into wine during the prohibition era, He would have been arrested for bootlegging.

Bob Lee

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post

Bob Lee
                            Yeah, but He was bound to get arrested for something to fulfill prophecy....

But what if He had done it a wedding in a Baptist church! They'd made Him resign from every committee and started the ex-communication process!

Comment

Working...
                            X