Ford nixing Dealership Shotgun Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford nixing Dealership Shotgun Promo

Looks like Ford is part of the anti-gun crowd.

The automaker asked the Alabama dealership to end the gun promotion after three people were shot to death Tuesday at a California Ford dealership.

boycott them!!

Comment

Are we boycotting Ford? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!

Comment

Ford needs a new trim model...................................

The Snowflake Edition

If they are having shootings at their dealerships then they should give out guns so the customers can shoot their way out if it starts where they are

On the flip side, there are several car "salesmen" that should be shot for some their tactics

Comment

Ford is smart here. “IF” something were to happen as a result of this promo, Ford Motor Company will be sued for tens of millions of dollars in punitive damages for their negligence in not stopping a murder weapon given as an incentive to purchase their product. Lawyers go after the deepest pockets every time. This is why Walmart gets sued for hundreds of millions for selling a gas can stupid people are lighting themselves on fire with instead of the can manufacture.

Ford would offer to settle this for $10 million dollars just to make it go away. Lawyers know this.
            Last edited by elkaholic9292; 07-05-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I agree Ford corporation needed to do this. The liability is off the charts.

Comment

Same reason we quit raffling off shotguns as a fund raiser for our bass club years ago.
                It's a part of the collateral damage we've taken due to circumstances.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Are we boycotting Ford? Asking for a friend.
                  I’ve been boycotting them for 30 years!

Comment

I'm tired of all this crap

Comment

Makes sense to me. My business I own sponsors a kayak tournament trail locally. We had discussed furnishing beer for the last tourney but then as we started really talking there is no way I could do that and not be held liable if someone wrecked their truck or killed someone else on the way home. I’d get sued and my business would be done. I’d say the same concept applies here. I say good on Ford for not wanting to be liable for one dealers decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know it's a tough thing to understand but just because anyone does something that we dont like that has to do with firearms doesnt mean that they are "anti gun"

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                          Makes sense to me. My business I own sponsors a kayak tournament trail locally. We had discussed furnishing beer for the last tourney but then as we started really talking there is no way I could do that and not be held liable if someone wrecked their truck or killed someone else on the way home. I’d get sued and my business would be done. I’d say the same concept applies here. I say good on Ford for not wanting to be liable for one dealers decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Wait! what if somebody drowns during your kayak tournament? You might want to check into an umbrella policy.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Wait! what if somebody drowns during your kayak tournament? You might want to check into an umbrella policy.
                            No insurance covers what some drunk jackwagon does on their way home.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              I'm tired of all this crap
                              Me too, and I do what I can, which ain’t much. So many corporations are liberal altogether or have a liberal slant. You gotta do business with some of them. I just hope I never find out that the makers of Charmin are liberal, or I’ll really have the redass !

Comment

Working...
                              X