Had a run in with the law tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought that was a weird law.
    License plate light.. the only time it would be needed would be when it was dark enough that it couldnt be read without a light source...and in order to read it a vehicle behind it would have to be close enough..that its headlights would be on it anyway...

btw, Never put down the cone. That a sign of weakness.

Comment

Ain’t no way, that I woulda dropped the cone. Nope. NADA.

Comment

did not happen with out picture!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          I’m not sure if your being facetious or not... but yeah I guess most cops are “diks” they are the ones everyone hates for telling them that they have done something wrong when as an adult you should know right from wrong.... Cops are “diks” until you need them right? Oh but wait then they are still “diks” because they didn’t respond fast enough to your emergency because there is no way they could have been dealing with someone else’s emergency.... yeah cops are “diks”......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LOL he's messing with ya bud. He is a cop. He probably would have taken your ice cream as evidence though.

Comment

I’m not sure if your being facetious or not... but yeah I guess most cops are “diks” they are the ones everyone hates for telling them that they have done something wrong when as an adult you should know right from wrong.... Cops are “diks” until you need them right? Oh but wait then they are still “diks” because they didn’t respond fast enough to your emergency because there is no way they could have been dealing with someone else’s emergency.... yeah cops are “diks”......

[emoji120] thanks as a retired LEO

Comment

feelin a sharp pain and pull in the side of your cheek yet?

Comment

That's amazing. I had the same experience yesterday. Except I rolled through a stop sign and he chuckled as he handed me my warning and told me even though nobody was around, to still stop at the stop sign. Cop couldn't have been any nicer and as you did I believe I did everything right to make him feel at ease.

Comment

I got a warning citation in Corrigan last weekend. Officer was professional.

Comment

Im fairly certain that someone else is writing the OP for him. Cops just go out looking for people to kill. I mean thats what the news tell me anyway. . . . . . . . . .. . . .... .

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      I’m on the cop’s side.....

anyone that doesn’t get a blizzard needs a tazing
                      This right here. Tazed, pepper sprayed, then cavity searched.

I get why he didn't do anything even though you deserved it. If he would have tazed a man eating a dip cone, the LBGTQ community would be rioting in the streets about police discrimination.

Comment

its because your white

Comment

Wait What you didn't run isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Comment

Had a similar situation happen to me just outside Newton on Hwy 87 a few years ago. State trooper pulled me over for going about 10mph over the limit. When I pulled over I rolled all 4 windows down on my truck and kept my hands high on the steering wheel as he approached. He saw my TBH sticker on my back glass and turns out he was a TBH member too. We started talking about hunting, bows, leases etc. Very professional and I was very respectful and courteous. We talked for about 20 minutes and he sent me on my way with just a warning.

Comment

Since we're asking sharing.

Last year I was in Canton, TX.
                              Turning right on to 19 off of 64.
                              I was having a bad bad day, had some gospel music want so very badly to hear from HIM.
                              I slow rolled the stop sign and the State Trooper, whom I didn't see behind me, pulled me over. I was like AHHHHHH!!!
                              By the time he gets to the car I've got license, and proof of insurance in my hand. He asks if I knew why he's stopping me. I said running a stop sign.
                              He replied that and no license plate light. I was like ok sure why not.
                              I s feeling like what else could go wrong.
                              He asks if everything is ok. I tell him I'm just having a bad day sorry for taking it out on you sir.
                              He come back with a warning ticket for the light. Asks me to come to a complete stop from now on.
                              I apologized for us having to meet like that.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                                "I dindu nuffin"
                                Exactly. Clearly the OP handled it wrong. Must not have many interactions with cops. I have tried to tell yall before, the right way to do it is just as he is walking up, start moving all around in your vehicle all erratic, while saying repeatedly "I dindu nuffin" "I dindu nuffin" "I dindu nuffin". Every time you say it, get just a bit louder. Just as he clears the door and can see you fully, very aggressively reach for your wallet ( all the while yelling "I dindu nuffin" )

They are trained to know you arent lying if you say it loud enough and are aggressive enough in your actions and demeanor.

Comment

Working...
                                X