No announcement yet.

Outdoor Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the aged tin for the drop ceiling, where can you find that stuff?

Our local county dump has a no pilfering policy so what goes in the gate stays behind the gate, except of course what the gate attendant and county workers want for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I really like the aged tin for the drop ceiling, where can you find that stuff?

Our local county dump has a no pilfering policy so what goes in the gate stays behind the gate, except of course what the gate attendant and county workers want for themselves.
      I got some off a guy's old porch. Craig's list is a good place to look sir.

Comment

TV is hung with neons
        Attached Files

Comment

That is nice, you did a great job

Comment

That is a first class watering hole Mitch!

Any more plans in the works?

Maybe turn the garage into an outdoor kitchen?

Comment

That is an awesome watering hole!!! Good Job!!!

Comment

I could drink a coldy there! Pimp work!

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
                  That is a first class watering hole Mitch!

Any more plans in the works?

Maybe turn the garage into an outdoor kitchen?
                  Now you've got me thinking! I still have to stain the concrete and I'm seriously thinking about continuing the "theme" behind the bar on the North wall. I also am going to make it fully enclosed with flip up style sides and saloon doors. Problem is, every time I go back there I end up drinking more than working.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post

Now you've got me thinking! I still have to stain the concrete and I'm seriously thinking about continuing the "theme" behind the bar on the North wall. I also am going to make it fully enclosed with flip up style sides and saloon doors. Problem is, every time I go back there I end up drinking more than working.
                        You would not regret turning that garage into an outdoor kitchen.

It is perfect, especially now that you have an awesome outdoor bar.

In SW Louisiana all get-togethers center around the outdoor kitchen.

If you have an outdoor kitchen you have the ultimate place to host a Fish fry, BBQ, or crawfish boil. Not to mention hanging out with your huntin’ buddies, family outings, game night, poker night, deer/sausage processing, or just drinking a cold one. Adding a kitchen presents endless possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
                          You would not regret turning that garage into an outdoor kitchen.

It is perfect, especially now that you have an awesome outdoor bar.

In SW Louisiana all get-togethers center around the outdoor kitchen.

If you have an outdoor kitchen you have the ultimate place to host a Fish fry, BBQ, or crawfish boil. Not to mention hanging out with your huntin’ buddies, family outings, game night, poker night, deer/sausage processing, or just drinking a cold one. Adding a kitchen presents endless possibilities.
                          Very good idea sir

Comment

Pimping it out
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lovin' it!

Comment

That's awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X