No announcement yet.

mew ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I just came back from there, and it wasn't until the last day, 15 minutes before sunset and I finally killed a 8 point. But there are alot of does and spikes. I asked why he doesn't allow killing does and spikes. He says he uses the does to entice bigger bucks from the other ranches. He has been screwed by others from shooting nubbin bucks, thats the reason he doesn't allow shooting spikes anymore. It was very hot and had a tough time trying to find one to shoot. Bill is a good guy, but like others have said, his place is shot out, maybe during the rut you might see something. I did see pictures from bigger bucks from trail cameras while I was there, but they came out right after shooting light. I hope this helps to ones who are thinking about going there.

Comment

Junk

Comment

Went last year and will not be returning.

Comment

Cross this place off my list!

Comment

Update on mew ranch

This is a very up to date report on that ranch.
            It is not shot out by anymeans. Pretty legit for a high fence ranch. Pictures can be posted. Was there a week ago personally read some of the negitive reviews of the place on here figured i would update on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              I always seem to get kicked in the teeth if I give a review like these!

Nonetheless, thanks for the heads up from those of you that have been there.
              You won’t get kicked by me... some people are too darn hard headed and want to learn for themselves .

Comment

Working...
              X