Proud of her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud of her

I was finally able to get my girlfriend her first bow kill. Been at it 3 years but things never would quite come together. Last night a group of 8 doe and a young buck came out. This one came within 20 yards and I told her to draw her bow. I was impressed bc she had to hold at full draw a good 1-2 minutes until she got a good angle to shoot. She let it fly quartering away and I watched the nocturnal drill the doe for a perfect double lung shot. Instantly blood came pouring out. We gave her 10-15 minutes and began following blood. Unfortunately I was in shorts and crocks like a goober and about stepped on a copperhead. After squealing like a little girl and killing the snake I found her doe about 150 yards from where she shot her. One proud boyfriend here. I think she's hooked now!
    Attached Files

Awesome!

Comment

Thats awesome!!!
      Good job to you both. That will make a forever memory right there! And btw...put a ring on it. Shes a keeper for sure.

Comment

Congrats to her!!

Now stop waiting on that elk and get her a ring!

Comment

Way to Go.Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to her.. and beautiful lady you have there. Two thumbs up!

Comment

Congratulations to you and her. Hopefully she didn't laugh at you to much over the girly screaam. LOL I killed a very small copperhead between my feet yesterday as well. I used the blunt tipped arrow like a veggie slicer and fillet away at the ground until there wasn't much left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  Congratulations to you and her. Hopefully she didn't laugh at you to much over the girly screaam. LOL I killed a very small copperhead between my feet yesterday as well. I used the blunt tipped arrow like a veggie slicer and fillet away at the ground until there wasn't much left.
                  Nah she didn't laugh; she was too far away to hear me. Once I said copperhead she was gone! I did use an arrow to chop this dude up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                    Awesome! Congrats to her.. and beautiful lady you have there. Two thumbs up!
                    She's pretty sweet. I think I'll keep her around.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post
                      Congrats to her!!

Now stop waiting on that elk and get her a ring!
                      Priorities buddy; she's been giving me the ring talk daily though.

Comment

congrats to her.

Comment

That’s awesome...congrats!!

Comment

Congrats to you both!

Comment

Congratulations to her!

Comment

Working...
                              X