No announcement yet.

Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owned two Bad Boy 48 and 60. Now own two Ferris 48 and 72. Both great machines but the Ferris wins hands down. Responsive and ride quality are superb. They aren't cheap but you always get what you pay for.

Comment

I just bought a ferris 2100is. Only have two hours on it but it is smoothe, and fast. You can actually have a drink in the cup holder. My other zero turn of 10 years would wear you out just from the rough ride.

Comment

I just bought a Hustler Raptor a few weeks ago. Its tough and runs like a champ.

Comment

Take a look at Husqvrna. Great machine. Got me a 42 inch cut with a 24 hp Kawasaki and it's been great.

Comment

Scag with the Kawasaki engine. They just don't tear up.

Comment

Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Ferris 48"
              With kawasaki engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gravely. I've got a ZT-48-HD and love it.

Comment

I have a cub cadet commercial 60" with a Kawasaki engine I have had 9 plus years. I have had to replace a couple of spindles but other than that I can't complain. I would like to get a new zero turn but can't justify at this time. When I do get one I will look into one with a good suspension such as the ferris.

Comment

Another vote for Ferris. Good ride, cuts good, fast. I have a 72 inch that is a beast of a mower. It cut my mowing time from 16 hours down to just over 8 ( I mow 18 acres )

Comment

Gravely or Kubota

Comment

After much research and shopping, I bought a Bobcat.

Most of the big names mentioned above will be good. I would go with the one with the closest service/warranty provider to your home. That was a big deciding factor for me.

Comment

We just purchased a Scag Turf Tiger 61" with a 35hp Briggs and Stratton. It's probably a little more mower than most would use but we mow quite a bit of acreage that gets pretty thick. It mows it without even a hint of bogging. According to Scag, the big block Briggs and Strattons are made by Diahatsu(division of Toyota) of Japan. Supposedly they are much better than the regular Briggs and Strattons. Time will tell I guess. I've heard of issues with the newer Kawasaki's but I don't know personally.

Dave
                          Last edited by berettadave; 05-30-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I have a Bad Boy and works great

Comment

Love my Hustler Raptor

Comment

Hustler Fastrak. 52" deck 20hp Honda, had it for 8+ years still runs and mows great.

Comment

Working...
                                X