• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great info

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
      how did you do the roof?
      This isn't my picture, but like this. Cut the top vertical bar, bend inward, slide pvc over, drill hole in pvc, wire or ziptie onto lower horizontal bar
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8 ft Krivo Blind.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	24396601
        Here is my version of the platform, 8ft up with a Krivo on top. The ultimate killing platform.

Comment

This is one I built a few years ago. Unfortunately it didn't get used very much because I bought one of those cheap Walmart pop-up tents (read "too small"). It is about 8' tall but I had to take it apart to transport it to the lease and then put it back together. It was tough to stand up by myself but I did it somehow.
          Attached Files

Comment

Horse mats work great to muffle sound in these type blinds!!!

Comment

This is the one I made thinking about doing another one
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                This is one I built a few years ago. Unfortunately it didn't get used very much because I bought one of those cheap Walmart pop-up tents (read "too small"). It is about 8' tall but I had to take it apart to transport it to the lease and then put it back together. It was tough to stand up by myself but I did it somehow.
                Makes you wonder, where would we be in this world without duct tape.....

Comment

Love mine as well..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar88 View Post
                    Love mine as well..
                    Nice Does the pvc on your feeder legs keep the critters off?

Comment

How do you post a photo? when I try it's asking for a URL, but the pic is just saved to my computer.
                      Last edited by MB2885; 08-21-2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I think I figured it out.

Comment

Still not sure why it's so small. The photo ablum will only allow me to upload small, low pixel photos. When I attach them they look like the one above. I see a lot of large high quality photos that people are posting, can someone help me out with this?

Comment

For those not using elevators, what do you use?

Comment

It's probably been done before, but, the hay ring...I used (3) 2x8s, should have just used (4), and 2 pieces of 5/8" plywood.

Can't get my pics to load! But the hay ring was perfect, 7'10" around and 43" tall. Found one on Craigslistfor $100.

Comment

Bringing back to life a pretty old thread, but I am almost done with a new pop up platform. Still have to brace legs and add the final touches. I have 4 ft legs on mine. So it is close to 4ft high. I was hoping someone that has used a double bull blind with a platform could tell me if the window will allow me to shoot without having to stand up in the blind. I am planning on setting the blind up on it this week, but I was just looking for someone that has some real world experience. I doubt I will get much less than a 15 yard shot (if that) on a deer from it, but some day I might turkey hunt out of it and get closer shots. I just was hoping someone could tell me from experience how well theirs has worked out with a double bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X