X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeti has become apple

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
      I don't have one of these, yet, but I've heard nothing but stellar reviews about them. $100 from Wally World and a 5 year warranty. Since someone stole my 50qt Yeti a few weeks ago, I'm thinking this will be it's replacement(unless I have a brainfart and buy a Canyon for more $$$).

https://www.lifetime.com/lifetime-90...ormance-cooler
      I have one of their folding tables and its great

Comment

I have a lifetime 55 quart as shown below and it has amazing ice retention. Keeps ice just as long as my yeti cooler and at a way cheaper price. The only negative I will say about the lifetime cooler is that my lid has a slight warp in it due to standing and sitting on it but it doesn’t seem to effect the sealing abilities of the coolers lid.

Comment

Do NOT by a Magellan!!! Worst cooler ever. I have a Yeti, Cabelas, and Artic. All are fairly same on keeping stuff cold. Durable coolers. Hell I'd sell my Magellan for nothing. It's dead weight.

Comment

Ice is cheap. If you aren't going to some remote location for several days then, to me, it isn't worth spending hundreds of dollars on something that a $50 cooler will do. But that's just me.

Comment

I just use a 4 foot Coleman cooler.

I’m in the “ice is cheap” boat.
              But, I don’t ever need it to hold more than a few days. If it is full, and cooled down already... I typically have ice left at the end of a week long Colorado vacation... it wouldn’t last a week in Texas though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Engels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t have a problem with Yeti per say except price. Thanks for the testimonials. Will go with either rtic or Ozark. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                    I don’t have a problem with Yeti per say except price. Thanks for the testimonials. Will go with either rtic or Ozark. Thanks
                    Spring Creek has got a Megellan for free! Post #34

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                      Rtic
                      I own a couple of Yeti's and I love them...... however, my next cooler will be an RTIC

Comment

He said he would sell it for free now that's a buy

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          He said he would sell it for free now that's a buy
                          Second in line if deal falls thru!

Comment

Orion Coolers are another to look at. Made in US, cool colors rather than plain white. If that sort of thing is important to you, you can do the colors of a college team or whatever you would like.

They are not cheap though. But will last a lifetime.

Comment

Mike, I just have an ice chest just for ice. Leave it in the bag, load it up, and then transfer as needed. Heck, I never shoot anything anyway so the ice just gets thrown into the grass. You've got room in your truck.

Comment

Hey Kevin. I know what your saying, just thought I’d buy one of those new fangled fancy boxes so someone could steal it from the truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X