No announcement yet.

I think I dodged a bullet - sepsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it Gary, so glad to hear you are doing better. Sounds like you need some saltwater therapy friend.

Comment

Awesome news! Praise the Lord!

Comment

Great news! I'm glad you caught it quickly. I'll put you on my prayer list.

Comment

Glad you’re well.

Comment

Glad you caught that in time

Hope you are back to 100% soon

Comment

Glad you're alright!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Gary.
                I’m here if you need anything.

Comment

Glad you are ok.
                  One question. How did thrombosis cause you to have sepsis? Isn't that a blood clot? Im asking because in 2006 I almost died from sepsis. I spent 33 days in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Glad you are ok.
                    One question. How did thrombosis cause you to have sepsis? Isn't that a blood clot? Im asking because in 2006 I almost died from sepsis. I spent 33 days in the hospital.
                    They did not necessarily, link the blood clot to the sepsis. How has your long term recovery been? Right now I have limited mobility in both shoulders and right wrist and feel like a stepped on shat sandwich.

Comment

Glad you're OK now. Sepsis is no joke, I was very Ill from it a couple of years ago. Spent 11 days in the hospital, an additional 6 weeks of Home Therapy 24/7 IV Antibiotics.

Comment

Glad you’re still here brother

I agree 100%, our bodies don’t lie

Comment

Ouch! Now that is definitely dodging and bullet and a freight train!!! You are a blessed man!

Comment

Glad to hear they caught it early Gary! get well soon!

Comment

Yes Sir, we definitely need to pay attention to our bodies when things aren’t right.
                              Glad you took action and received immediate care. Glad your doing better, and prayers for complete recovery.

Comment

Sepsis can get you quick, good on you for getting it checked out!

Comment

Working...
                                X