Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
    Weather prediction is also great. This will be my first time to come. Can't wait!

Oh, and if I shoot really badly, I cut my finger yesterday, so that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!

Wayne
    Oh, my. I sure hope you can still hold onto a piece of pie.

Comment

Yehaw.

Comment

PIE!!! Did I just see something posted about PIE???????

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          PIE!!! Did I just see something posted about PIE???????
          Lol, yes, you big titty baby. I found another pie maker in the neighbohood. You are gonna get some pie.

Comment

I'll work around the cut finger--somehow!!!

Wayne

Comment

OOOOCH Arvin!!!! That is why I ran and hurt myself a few weeks back, so I didn't look like that. Well in my case it might have been an improvement.....LOL Hope you get to feeling better really soon!

Thea, Brett and I will be there Saturday afternoon for a while and bright and early Sunday. Will see y'all then.

Comment

3 days!

Comment

Well a change of plans has going a completely different direction sunday, my son and I will not make it this year. I look forward to meeting yall on a 3D trail somewhere down the road. Have fun!

Comment

We need someone to do a live thread. Complete with video. The $100 bill shoot would make a great vid.

Comment

Who's got a gopro? This would be a perfect event to wear one at

Comment

I've been wanting to get one, just haven't yet. Maybe Mrs. Bountyhunter will get me one for Christmas.

Comment

Those Go Pros are pretty cool. I wish I had one, but I've been holding off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                            Those Go Pros are pretty cool. I wish I had one, but I've been holding off.
                            Now you have an excuse.

Comment

What is a go pro???? Trophys will be complete tonight. Post pics. tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                                Now you have an excuse.

I can come up with an excuse. It's the money that is the problem

Arvin,

The GoPro is a small video camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X