X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kidding! Bring on the boudin!!!

Bisch

Comment

Looks good Scott!! I'll be bringing some jalepeno and cheese smoked sausage and some other stuff too. We're gonna eat good!!

Comment

I am in for hanging out, helping out and learning. Would also love to video someones hunt if anyone is interested.

Comment

Good luck gents, looks like you may be a little wet, just plan accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
            Good luck gents, looks like you may be a little wet, just plan accordingly.

How do you know we are going to be wet in Feb???

Bisch

Comment

Sure wish I'd have got in on this. If anyone can't make it, I'd be happy happy happy to fill there spot!!

Comment

My Mistake. I had thought that was this weekend. Especially with Swamprabbit already making Boudin. Well for your sake I hope I am not right.

Comment

Fun will be had by all.
                  Last edited by Selfbowman; 12-04-2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make this, DRT is taking my spot.

Comment

Can someone tell me which marina is close by that has rooms?

Comment

There is a marina on 155 right before you cross the 155 bridge that has rooms. I can't remember the name. I'm sure Buff or someone that knows will be along soon.

Comment

Randy,

whats our weekend looking like? We hunting your place?

Comment

I plan on hanging out at big oak and shootin the poop with everybody!!
                            We might hunt the evenings and do a little night hunting tho!
                            How's your night vision??

Comment

its still just as bad as ever.. should be perfect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                                I'm not going to be able to make this, DRT is taking my spot.
                                I was out of town when Phillip messaged me offering his spot. I am grateful and hope your bear hunt is a successful one.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X