No announcement yet.

2017 Coon Carnage Count....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Sunday night as I was leaving the ranch.

Comment

11 over the week end in the duke's

Comment

3 on dukes ---- and 1 took his own hand off in the trap !?!? never seen that before. Just a hand - no coon. eeeeeeeeeeek

Comment

Got 3 coons over the weekend from the camphouse. I got a skunk too. Do they count?

Comment

I got 3 and a 1/4 over the weekend. First weekend using the dukes traps and I split all traps with cat food and marshmallow. Cat food was the winner and just easier to use. I didn’t count the 1/4.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              I got 3 and a 1/4 over the weekend. First weekend using the dukes traps and I split all traps with cat food and marshmallow. Cat food was the winner and just easier to use. I didn’t count the 1/4.

A few pics

Comment

1600!! Caught two in the dog proof traps this week, just put them out Sunday!! Marsmallows

Comment

Idk, but I'm about to add to it. Ar, spotlight, duke's, and some other stuff. They dying this week in Coleman��

Comment

3 more over the weekend. Dukes and dog food.

Comment

+1 this week Duke and corn.

Comment

Very nice gentlemen.....Good to see us break 1600. Only 2 months to go..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Very nice gentlemen.....Good to see us break 1600. Only 2 months to go..
                          I might can get us to 2000 if I get the time to move my traps to Live Oak County and check them every day....luckily I don't have a protein feeder there.
                          Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

holy hell!! thats a load!

Comment

I had 17 or 18 in one pic that I must have deleted. Sad thing is I think I have 3 or 4 groups coming in at night with as many as 9 in a group. But I will make the local buzzard population very happy for a while.

Comment

1608got 4 day before last.

Comment

Working...
                                X