Dan Crenshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Crenshaw

Dan Crenshaw is running for Congress in congressional district 2. He is currently in a runoff election. He's not in my district unfortunately, but if he was I'd sure vote for him.

I know we have alot of TBH'ers that live in this area. I'd encourage you to read up on Dan; I think you'll agree with that what he stands for.

Mods, I skimmed the forum rules and didn't see anything prohibiting this type of post. If i overstepped the line, delete with my apologies.

I am supporting him. Was actually trying to purchase one of his shirts online earlier today but they quit selling them??
    Attached Files

Comment

If your in his district vote vote vote. His opponent Roberts has crossed to many lines and needs to be taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        If your in his district vote vote vote. His opponent Roberts has crossed to many lines and needs to be taken down.
        I am just outside his district... Ticked me off when Roberts said Crenshaw didn't have "real world" experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
          I am just outside his district... Ticked me off when Roberts said Crenshaw didn't have "real world" experience.
          Vote anyways and often

Comment

There's a Super PAC from Maryland (aka Washington D.C.) backing his opponent, trying to compare Crenshaw to Obama or Bernie Sanders. HAHAHA! That should tell you something.

Comment

Burn it all down Dan, burn it all down

Comment

Lol

Did yall here the latest radio add from ken roberts? Calls crenshaw a bernie supporter..
                Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Vote anyways and often
                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

He put his cell phone number on twitter so people could talk to him?...idiot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

effing sad....even put him at an angle to hide the eye patch. Go gettem Crenshaw!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I heard on the radio he is currently in the lead

Comment

Todays the day....come on Crenshaw!

Comment

Dan Crenshaw for the win with 70% of the vote!!!!!!!

You deserve every bit off that loss Roberts....pretty cowardly and *****ty of you to allow that PAC to say the the things said about Crenshaw.

Comment

Talk about a beat down!! He got more votes in the primary than he did in the runoff!!

Comment

I’m pleased with the outcome to say the least!

Comment

Working...
                              X