Wise Eye Deer Feeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise Eye Deer Feeders?

A friend of mine won one and he has no use for it in Missouri. I have never heard of them. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Never heard of them. Looks like it has a lot of moving parts and a lot could go wrong with them to me.

Comment

There has been a thread or two about them on here. I've seen the YouTube video also

Comment

Sounds like a good idea in theory, but don't know about the actual application over time. Coons may learn to wear a deer mask to get feed bin open.

Comment

The live camera feed has a squirrel filling up now.

Comment

Saw these in a Sportsmam's Guide email

Video showed it zapping a hog

Comment

I seen it today. Crazy. Has to eat batteries though. Might need to run power to it lol.

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

Comment

Ive been assured that they are the best thing since sliced bread in your shirt pocket.

Comment

why would you put bread in your pocket ??? They look nice but I can see them broken in a short time . WAY too many moving parts for a feeder if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                    why would you put bread in your pocket ??? They look nice but I can see them broken in a short time . WAY too many moving parts for a feeder if you ask me
                    Exactly.

But in all seriousness if I won one of them I think it would be amazing and Im sure it does everything the company stated that it will. The biggest problem with them is the ridiculous price tag and since this feeder was won for free that goes out the window. So I would say tell your buddy to put it out document it and let us follow the results on a live thread.

Comment

I'd love to try one. I've heard that they work good and the customer support if excellent. I think you can shut down the night feeding which would be nifty IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X