Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks ago

Comment

Don't forget to order batteries.They seem to be alot cheaper online than at Target. My light was $10 and so were the single use batteries

Comment

Got my shipping notification today

Comment

Goin online now! Can't wait

Comment

For batteries I go to Southwest Public Safety,www.SWPS.com, I get streamlight cr123 12 pack for $16.15 total, that is when I go to their shop, never ordered online since they are about 8 miles from my house.

Comment

Order came in a week ago after two weeks. I paid for the air shipping.
              Important to know that batteries did not come with the lights. So I found the 12 pack at Home Depot for under $20. Will be testing the setup in the back yard tonight.

Comment

Just ordered my set up yesterday can't wait for it to get here cost less than 20$. Great deal!!!

Comment

Will definately be picking up the 12 pack of batteries... That will be enough for the 4 lights plus two sets of spare batteries to put in the stock of the AR!

Comment

I build a lot of LED projects and buy quite a bit of stuff from DE and even though they in Hong Kong I have never had any problems with them or their products.

Comment

Okay, just ordered:

and some batteries and a charger

Lets see how long it takes for me to get the shipping confirmation.

didn't feel like paying the extra $23 for express shipping.

Comment

About to order one. Thanks

Comment

good deal...i put in an order after I saw your set-up.

Comment

My light is in the USA yay! It only took 12 days to get from Shanghai, China to NY!

Comment

I'm getting one today!

Comment

Dang, looks like you're in by backyard!

Comment

Working...
                                X