Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texast224 View Post
    You find the pressure switch for this one?
    I could not. I bought the switch for the lights above and just cut spliced and soldered to the cap of the these lights. Works great. Ill see if I can get some pics up for you tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

how long is it taking to get these lights? I'm not worried about a pressure switch, i can just click the light on anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat2004 View Post
        how long is it taking to get these lights? I'm not worried about a pressure switch, i can just click the light on anyways.
        I took almost 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
          I could not. I bought the switch for the lights above and just cut spliced and soldered to the cap of the these lights. Works great. Ill see if I can get some pics up for you tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
          Thank you. Ended up in the hole about 100 bucks, too many toys on here to choose from. One 1200 lumen ligh, red, green and multiple mounting systems

Comment

Dang where y'all been http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=195388

Comment

Just got my shipping Confirmation! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mTn hunting View Post
                Just got my shipping Confirmation! Thanks
                How long did it take to get the confirmation? I ordered on Tuesday and have not received anything.

Comment

Originally posted by furboom View Post
                  How long did it take to get the confirmation? I ordered on Tuesday and have not received anything.
                  Got confirm right away via email, ordered 3 lights plus hardware On 9 th, got one light and some hardware today.

Comment

Originally posted by furboom View Post
                    5 days
                    Last edited by mTn hunting; 08-13-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texast224 View Post
                      Got confirm right away via email, ordered 3 lights plus hardware On 9 th, got one light and some hardware today.
                      wow must be nice
                      ordered mine on the 6th and got my confirm on the 11th and still have not got my stuff in yet
                      Last edited by mTn hunting; 08-13-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

One of my lights came from CA

Comment

Got mine in Thursday, however had to go down to post office and sign for it, lady said if it has a "RA" and then numbers behind it( on the package )you have to sign for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                            Got mine in Thursday, however had to go down to post office and sign for it, lady said if it has a "RA" and then numbers behind it( on the package )you have to sign for it.
                            when did you order yours?

Comment

I think these will be some nice gifts for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                                I think these will be some nice gifts for Christmas
                                No doubt!! Better order well in advance cause it usually takes a month to get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X