No announcement yet.

2016 Golf Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Team GUNGAGUNGALAGUNGA on the list? They didn't back out already did they?

Where y'at Chuckles?

I walked by the closet and looked at my clubs just the other day. So, my practice regimen is right on schedule.
    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
      We have had a change in plans. team Kiss My Putt is in the mix, Mailing registration right now.

You guys playing Trophy or Cull?
      Parnter's name?

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
      Where's Team GUNGAGUNGALAGUNGA on the list? They didn't back out already did they?

Where y'at Chuckles?

I walked by the closet and looked at my clubs just the other day. So, my practice regimen is right on schedule.
      He's on there
      (Guess I never hit save when I added him before )

Comment

Sent registration today

Team Middle of the Pack:

Andrew Middlebrook
        Drew Middlebrook (14 year old son)
        **Trophy Flight**

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post

Where y'at Chuckles?

It's against my principles to back out of something once I've committed!

Now, getting there on time is another matter...

Late night impulse purchase should be waiting at the house tonight:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mini1.5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	24449820

I haven't been to Fossil Creek in around 8 years I guess, but seem to recall it is a fairly short track. The mini may come in handy there if we get along.

Comment

Chuck told me he was going to PM you that Team Lake Creek Posse was going to be there in the Cull Flight but as we all know Chuck will probably let you know 5 minutes AFTER tee off!

Bruce Yeager
            Kent Josselet

Comment

Chuck, do I need to ban this Bruce character?!? Doesn't he do some other weird things like drinking little baby girl beers or something?

Just let me know...we'll get him out of here.
              If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Now, this, is starting to look like a real TBH golf event!

I will try to pair up the solos before week's end, and add those teams. If you are solo and haven't let me know what flight you play in....hop on over to the other thread and shout it out.

Comment

How many players are we up to total, Mary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    How many players are we up to total, Mary?

Looks like 57... so far

Comment

Mary wanted 40, I wanted 50......how bout we get 3 more for 60???

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Mary wanted 40, I wanted 50......how bout we get 3 more for 60???

Yep

Comment

I might have 2 more, if they're in I'll post up their names should it be alright for them to pay Mary at the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I might have 2 more, if they're in I'll post up their names should it be alright for them to pay Mary at the course.
                            Yes....I will just need the team name and players names as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                              Yes....I will just need the team name and players names as soon as possible.
                              I'm in their ear. I hope to let you know pretty soon.

Comment

You guys who don't have partners, post up your handicaps, or at least what you normally shoot so we can get folks paired up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X