No announcement yet.

Deniro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually been sent more and I've also received stuff on other conservative bashers and I refrain from posting it up (for now) but when you attacked Coup De Grace and then made fun of his heroism and, like a true lib, made up some cock and bull story where YOUR the hero and not Rick?!?! Then, then I pulled the gloves off

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
      I've actually been sent more and I've also received stuff on other conservative bashers and I refrain from posting it up (for now) but when you attacked Coup De Grace and then made fun of his heroism and, like a true lib, made up some cock and bull story where YOUR the hero and not Rick?!?! Then, then I pulled the gloves off
      Do you think Trump is a conservative?

Comment

Well lets see purdy sure Deniro isn't thats what this thread is about

Comment

Well lets see purdy sure Deniro isn't thats what this thread is about
          The thread is literally titled: Di Nero.

I don't really know Oscar, but I can assure you that he doesn't share Di Nero's sentiments. Also, I don't feel like he called out your friend, Coup de Grace. He's not a conservative or a liberal....he's a coon ***. I'm not sure where all this animosity is coming from, but is seems misplaced.

Comment

Look again at the title it says Deniro. Then look at the quote you quoted it also says Deniro - kinda like when I say Obummer and Hellary it's an insult to a pedophile

Comment

All three

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                The thread is literally titled: Di Nero.

I don't really know Oscar, but I can assure you that he doesn't share Di Nero's sentiments. Also, I don't feel like he called out your friend, Coup de Grace. He's not a conservative or a liberal....he's a coon ***. I'm not sure where all this animosity is coming from, but is seems misplaced.
                Well said as usual. Oscar is good people. I'd guess chops and Rick are too. Not agreeing 100% politically with someone ....should not make one the enemy.

Comment

Deniro is an ugly POS mutt...another scumbag liberal along with that POS Obama. Trump is the GOAT my friends. Man it feels absolutely great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!

Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

BOOM!!!! You got me, I've been outed as a operative of the DEEP STATE. Daggit , I better turn in my badge. Not sure what button I pushed for such a wonderful expose' but it missed the target.
                    Here you go rover - here's where you defended a Pedo.

Here's your copy and paste:
                    Yep another stupid & idiotic remark that gets airtime...……...even on TBH! Tony Awards...……..REALLY......."super far left"……...whoop dee doo!!! He is a actor (incredible actor by the way) giving RED MEAT to his base...….actors. Just like a politician giving RED MEAT to his party convention.
                    You do realize your copy and paste of my statement is in total agreement with this thread??? Totally in agreement with YOU! Obviously you did read it as Greek as there is "NO WAY" on this earth to surmise I defended him saying "F our President".
                    The 1st sentence clearly says "another stupid & idiotic" remark...……...that even got airtime on TBH.
                    Simplify, him making that type of remark is totally out of line and shameful! RESPECT the dang OFFICE as noted by others on multiple threads. Heck, you have even said that!
                    In addition, he made the remark in front of (Tony Award folks) his like-minded people...…..they are Broadway thespians...….not even Hollywood actors. Broadway thespians are even worse! Sorry, you read it wrong and went downhill from there. No worries I am a grown man!

Again, your saying all of this (pulling off the gloves) in response to my exchange with Coup de Grace???? I doubt that is even close to factual, but if it floats your boat have at it.
                    Concerning the "cock & bull" story you are attempting to suggest I made up; but more oddly you are even correlating that to Coup de Grace??? (I have no idea what he does or has done)
                    I thank God I was able to help those folks, not anything I hope to ever have to do again. Sorry, not something that I would wish on anyone. God can strike me dead and my family if it is not completely & totally factual! There is zero bragging or boasting in that statement, nor the one you claim diminished your buddy......just facts that I don't want to wish on anybody. I dang sure ain't no hero and don't want the title if it means dealing with that chaos everyday.

Oh, you got your comedians & taglines mixed up!
                    "As Foxworthy would say - Here's your prize!!"
                    Nope, Here's Your Sign was the debut album of Bill Engvall not Jeff Foxworthy. Incredible show when they came to Houston. You should check them out...……...it takes the political/social/emotional edge off!
                    I'm honored you are so interested in my life, it has been absolutely incredible at EVERY turn! Personally, Corporately, Socially and now Entrepreneurially I doubt a better script could have been written for a kid from the swamps of Louisiana. I have said on TBH on many occasions...…"I am living (and immensely enjoying) the AMERICAN DREAM!"
                    If you happen to be a Dad I hope you are having a wonderful day as my team is spoiling me rotten over here.

Comment

Oh heck I partied with Ron White last week - Please don't tell him I misquoted Jeff Foxworthy !!

Comment

This just in!!!!
                        Trump supporter interrupts Deniro Broadway play produced and starring in by Deniro!!!!
                        He rolled out a Trump 2020 flag at the stage before being ushered out!!!
                        Go Trump!!

Comment

Working...
                        X