No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are starting to take shape!!! Bob is here as well as the beer! Bob has already made a sell and isn't even set up yet!

Comment

Looks like I'll head out around 7:00 in the morning so I guess I should plan on being there around 11:00. I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

Just got word from my boss that I am off all weekend so I'll see y'all there tomorrow morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
          Looks like I'll head out around 7:00 in the morning so I guess I should plan on being there around 11:00. I'm looking forward to this.

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
          Just got word from my boss that I am off all weekend so I'll see y'all there tomorrow morning!!!

I just spoke to Bob and Arvin, sounds like they are getting a head start on us.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post

Matt
            Oh heck ya! We have enough here that the party and huntin stories HAVE begun!!! And the following pics are for sweetie Mr. Bisch! The pie making has been done with my participation. I thought I did pretty good ( first pic) but the outcome was not what I expected. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382132515.679492.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	24256299Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382132556.363532.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	24256300.

Comment

How many times did she have to whack you with hat rolling pin before you got it right?

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post

Matt
                Don't worry I plan on catching up after a fun round or two tomorrow

Comment

Looks like the only thing she's letting him do is wash dishes. Probably a good idea. How would he knead dough with 3 fingers anyway?

Bisch

Comment

OMG!! I am rolling on the floor! You did not say that!!!!

Larry!

Comment

Ooohhhhhh you hurt me!!! NOT! I happen to have 4 fingers on that hand! lol!

Matt
                      Bisch

Comment

SOOOOOO wish y'all were here!!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382145787.054265.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	24256350

Comment

We love ya brother!

Matt

Comment

Same here my friend! Dang what a buck in your new avatar, congrats!

Comment

Be there in the morning!

Bisch

Comment

Boy Howdy, that Doc cracks me up. He just does NOT get along with campers. Last year he took freezing showers because he didn't turn the water heater on. This year he figured out the hot water but left the pump for the holding tank on. He was hooked up to water, so when the holding tank ran low he lost all water pressure. He came out this morning and told me that the water was hot but there was almost no water pressure at all. He said it was like giving an elephant a bath with a water pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X