No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo!!! I just got confirmation that I will able to come shoot Sunday!! Man am I pumped can't wait to see everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
      Woo hoo!!! I just got confirmation that I will able to come shoot Sunday!! Man am I pumped can't wait to see everyone!
      Good deal, glad you can make it.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
        Great to hear!! Are you going to be able to make it down Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          Great to hear!! Are you going to be able to make it down Saturday night?
          Still not positive on Saturday. I probably won't know if and how long I have to work Saturday until sometime Friday.

Comment

Glad you are going to make it Heath!

Hey, I got a question! If Doc is in charge of making pies now, how come we have not seen a pic of him in an apron yet?

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Hey, I got a question! If Doc is in charge of making pies now, how come we have not seen a pic of him in an apron yet?

Matt
              I ain't had tome to put it on yet!!! Besides, you would really have a man crush on me if you saw me in a apron!! I'll just stick with well enough for now.lol

Comment

What time can we arrive on Saturday? Also, just curious if 4 legged friends on leashes are allowed. Our lab was spayed two days ago and I would prefer not keeping her caged up all day.
                Last edited by soldiermedic; 10-17-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermedic View Post
                  What time can we arrive on Saturday? Also, just curious if 4 legged friends on leashes are allowed. Our lab was spayed two days ago and I would prefer not keeping her caged up all day.
                  WRONG!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

What a way to finish up a great day! Chowing down on an elk burger with all the trimmings and watching a gorgeous sun set. Don't get much better than that!

Comment

No dogs we have a cat that rules the roost here. He tends to box dogs around and gets there attention to. He also is not found of guest in general but he will have to get over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Matt
                        Patience, Bisch.

Comment

I am bringing s'mores and 3 pies. We can eat one pie on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                            No dogs we have a cat that rules the roost here. He tends to box dogs around and gets there attention to. He also is not found of guest in general but he will have to get over that.
                            That is understandable. I will try to find a dog sitter. If not there is always next year!

Comment

Really trying to make it out on Sunday. I may have some friends in tow that are interested in getting into trad. Still up in the air but looking good so far!

J.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Centex View Post
                                I am bringing s'mores and 3 pies. We can eat one pie on Saturday.
                                Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X