North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    Let Japan go WWII on they're as*es and this slap fight will be over by New Year.
    Exactly. Japan is a sleeping giant.

Comment

I'm in China right now watching the Japan channels as we speak and the stations show their military getting prepped. But I doubt they will do anything oher than condemn the launch

Comment

Just have Hillary do one last thing for the country and send one of her hired killers in and kill the little ****. She got away with all the others she'd get away with this too.

Comment

North Korea don't need nukes to wipe out South Korea. South Korea has over 20 nuclear power plants. A concentrated conventional missile attack that only hits 5 of them and you have Chernobyl x 5 and 90% of South Koreans dead from radiation poisoning and depending on which way the wind is blowing some other countries could lose millions also. We in a mell of a hess.

Comment

Hydrogen Bomb in the pacific huh...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              One would think that he is smart enough to know if he lights one up in the atmosphere he will have Russia and China turn their backs on him and leave him without a single ally. His days will be numbered then.

Comment

how about a what if???? if something was to go wrong with the h bomb. on there launch pad and boom!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Exactly. Japan is a sleeping giant.
                  I thought Japan wasn't allowed to post WWII constitution.

I can say this my company is selling a lot of B-52 training equipment...

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    how about a what if???? if something was to go wrong with the h bomb. on there launch pad and boom!!!!!!
                    It could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      So lets say we hit it while on the launch pad....correct me if I'm wrong but I think it would just destroy the missile right? It wouldn't be able to go through the internal set of events that cause the hydrogen bomb to go boom?
                      ...sorry just typing out loud

Comment

The count down to a huge *** war is within a month I believe!

Comment

Are you currently deployed jmh05?

Comment

turn S.Korea into an island.

Comment

So Trumps tweet that the leaders of North Korea won't be around much longer apparently gives North Korea the right to now shoot down any US bombers flying over international waters according the UN charter?

Comment

So Trumps tweet that the leaders of North Korea won't be around much longer apparently gives North Korea the right to now shoot down any US bombers flying over international waters according the UN charter?
                                That would be the biggest mistake the little fat man has ever made.

Comment

Working...
                                X