No announcement yet.

Africa Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got back from there less than 2 weeks ago! Check out the Trad Harvest thread to see all the critters Tim and I shot! Lammie will treat you right! Tell him and Allison that Bisch said hi!

You are about to have the time of your lives! I bet you will be planning your second trip over there before this hunt is over!!!!

Have fun and shoot straight!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Bisch, we're in the motel. Got the 4 hr ride tomorrow. So far everything has went great. A little over whelmed. But we'll get it together tomorrow.

Comment

Glad you got that far safe. Hope the hunting is bloody.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Will the last 4 hrs of this journey is about to take place. Thanks DRT, me too.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Doug,
              Y'all are gonna have a blast.
              Lammie runs a first class operation with access to lots of game.
              Only been back a week and I would climb back on that plane tomorrow....I'm hooked!

Comment

Well, the hunters are in camp and start hunting tomorrow. Weather forecast calling hot weather which should equate to awesome waterhole hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome deal.

Comment

Man we have a 2000.00 deposit with a place over there. And we just lost interest and quit making payments. Every time I see an Africa thread I think about how I could get my money back. But it is a non refundable deposit. Looking forward to your story and pics, maybe it will ignite that flame in me again.

Comment

Thanks everyone for reply, just a little over whelmed with all the travel, what an experience it has been. Will post more later. Bye the way texking I've got your arrow, I'll be in touch when we get back.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                        Man we have a 2000.00 deposit with a place over there. And we just lost interest and quit making payments. Every time I see an Africa thread I think about how I could get my money back. But it is a non refundable deposit. Looking forward to your story and pics, maybe it will ignite that flame in me again.
                        What caused you to lose interest?

Comment

Update?

Comment

Africa

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                            My son and I just returned from 10 days bow hunting in South Africa, killed 12 animals all spot and stalk. The wildest, most alert, string jumping critters on earth, can't wait to go back. Hope the mood strikes you to go, might be the time of your life, was for us.

Comment

Be safe!! Send updates and pics!

Comment

Wow first day very over whom, Amen on string jumpers. You better forget the shot on a White tail, these shots are way forward. But we finally got it together yesterday. I'll try picture later.

Comment

Working...
                                X