No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle Rare and Elijah Craig are the best sub $30 out there. I’m on my last bottle of Eagle Rare right now

Comment

Tried Elijah Craig tonight and I agree that it’s a very good sub $30

Comment

Most total wines in Dallas got eagle rare total. I picked up a bottle this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
          You might be in trouble now. I was a Scotch guy that got hooked on bourbon by starting with Eagle Rare based on a buddy's recommendation. Now I buy as much bourbon as I do Scotch.
          I think I am in trouble. It is just too nice to sit on the back porch sippin', and decompressin'. My porch is a nice sippin' porch.

Comment

Just getting back from a business trip in Europe. Came home with Nikka from the Barrel and Talisker North 57. Bringing a Nikka and a Hibiki Master Select back for a friend.

Haven’t had much bourbon on the trip but the Islay scotch flowed freely! Ha!

Comment

I’m headed home from L.A. plus two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Just getting back from a business trip in Europe. Came home with Nikka from the Barrel and Talisker North 57. Bringing a Nikka and a Hibiki Master Select back for a friend.

Haven’t had much bourbon on the trip but the Islay scotch flowed freely! Ha!
                Nikka is nice. I have had a couple of bottles.

Comment

My grandpa just passed away, gonna have a big pour of TX (his favorite) and then some of the bottle of McCallan 25 he left here

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    My grandpa just passed away, gonna have a big pour of TX (his favorite) and then some of the bottle of McCallan 25 he left here
                    Sorry to hear about that bud.. prayers sent for him, you and the family!

Comment

Prayers bud

Bet he’s having a sip of something better than a 25

Comment

Thanks guys. Ended up coming over to hang out with my grandma and she wanted to open one of his favorite Bordeaux bottles so we’re having that. She’s cracking me up and said, “he probably did this so he could go chase ol Barbie Bush, he’s always had such a crush on her”

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Thanks guys. Ended up coming over to hang out with my grandma and she wanted to open one of his favorite Bordeaux bottles so we’re having that. She’s cracking me up and said, “he probably did this so he could go chase ol Barbie Bush, he’s always had such a crush on her”
                            Hahaha awesome

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Ended up packing four. Now the waiting game to make sure they make it home in one piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X