• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    X2

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ben said he has plenty of pigs right now.

Comment

Check out Chris Day in Groveton, good friend of mine, I helped him start up his outfit.

He is doing some dang solid work, first class facilities and operation.

Everything you need to bring home the bacon! Hunt feral hogs in the piney woods of east Texas just outside the Houston - Lufkin Area, complete with lodging, immensities, and on-sight butchering. Get Boar Hunting performance gear, t-shirts, cups, hats, and more!

Comment

Hunter's Creek Ranch in Mt Vernon, Tx is an awesome place

Comment

hog hunts

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            I do. Right up Hwy 59, just outside of Carthage. $150 will get you the whole weekend and no limits on the hogs. Set up for bow or gun.
            SQIGGY I do not have enough posts to pm you or email you but can you email me your contact information so I can set up a hog hunt and get more information from you about the hunts. boatms@gmail.com thanks

Comment

I sent ya a e-mail. Something popped up on my screen, so don't know if it went thru or not. I got your PM, so if you didn't get the e-mail, I'll send the info thru another PM.

Comment

hog hunt

I didnt get the email so send me a pm if you get a chance. thanks

Comment

Pig hunt - finally, SUCCESS!

Hi Sqiggy:

I hope you are well. Just wanted to let you know my son was finally successful in killing some feral hogs. We were hunting on Jan. 7th and trying to kill either a spike or doe when he had a sounder of hogs show up at his blind. He decided to shoot the largest pig (sow) there, and it turned out to be the alpha sow. We estimated her weight at close to 200 lbs., he also connected on a smaller sow (estimated weight 60-70 lbs.) and two little ones (estimated weight of 15 lbs. each). Of course, the weather was horrible when he shot them - 15 degrees, dropping down to 8 degrees. We were very surprised (amazed) at how thick and tough the hide was on the alpha sow! Lots of good meat harvested, and we are enjoying the meat.

I hope you and your brother have a better season this year.

Best regards,

Dave
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good deal there Dave. I like those first 2 in the pic. Don't take long to skin and you leave them whole and put it all on the pit!!
                    We'll start our hunts this weekend. Last check on the cameras they are still pretty much nocturnal, BUT, they are coming in earlier than last time. So, by this weekend, we should see some right before dark. By the time you get there, we should be seeing them in the mornings and evenings.

Comment

Working...
                    X