• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
    Regular folding bag chairs that youd take to a ball game
    Screwed to the bottom/top of a 5 gallon bucket

Comment

I have a couple of these, they are decent for the money.

Comment

I researched chairs for quite a while since I haul in and out as well. Finally decided you either get a light chair or a comfortable chair, but not both. I ended up with one of the triangular crotch smashers again.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
          I can't stand the "triangle" style chairs.

The Millennium G100 is the only chair that I've found that is comfortable enough to keep my ADHD *** in the seat through the entire hunt. We have several of them in our blinds, although we don't pack them in and out, we have in the past. In the other blinds, we have the G200 models, which I actually don't like quite as much as the G100 model.

Expensive? Yep

Worth it? Definitely.

on sale at Midway right now...

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/10...EaAiJXEALw_wcB
          ^THIS.

Triangle stools suck bad after about 15 minutes.

The Millennium G100 is awesome.

Comment

The biggest issue when choosing is how quiet they are when it counts. They may seem quiet at home but when you are in your blind in front of deer 20 yds away there’s a big difference. For a gun blind it’s obviously not as critical.

Comment

We have been using some of the Alps ground blind chairs. They are good and comfortable. That being said, I just ordered 3 of the millennium chairs from midway for our new H-B blinds. I hear nothing but good about them. I used the double bull triangle stools for years. They were ok but hurt my testicles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                I can't stand the "triangle" style chairs.

The Millennium G100 is the only chair that I've found that is comfortable enough to keep my ADHD *** in the seat through the entire hunt. We have several of them in our blinds, although we don't pack them in and out, we have in the past. In the other blinds, we have the G200 models, which I actually don't like quite as much as the G100 model.

Expensive? Yep

Worth it? Definitely.

on sale at Midway right now...

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/10...EaAiJXEALw_wcB
                Yep...this one and be done!

Comment

Those gaming chairs had me cracking up. The Lap of comfort right there!

Comment

Those gaming chairs are just below a reclining lazboy

Comment

After reading more reviews and based on the response here, I just ordered two of the Millennium G-100 chairs.

Comment

Millenium 100. expense but completely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          We have been using some of the Alps ground blind chairs. They are good and comfortable. That being said, I just ordered 3 of the millennium chairs from midway for our new H-B blinds. I hear nothing but good about them. I used the double bull triangle stools for years. They were ok but hurt my testicles!!!
                          I have one of the double bull triangle seats. I added a cushion that I bought for turkey hunting to the chair opening weekend and that helped the ball pain.

Comment

Here's a tip on the Millenium G-100 chair....

I have 2 pieces of camo netting that are 4'x12' each. I wad them up and stuff them into the metal frame under the seat of my G-100 chair. There's enough room there for both pieces of the camo net. It's easy to carry the chair with the shoulder strap while I'm hunting. When I get to a spot I want to sit, I find a good spot in some brush/trees to set up the chair, and I pull out the camo netting and hang it up. Drag in a little brush here and there. Instant ground blind. I used it this way a couple times in Colorado on my elk hunt last month too. Works great.

Comment

Working...
                            X