Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
    You have my attention....
    He's fixin his little girly car he uses when he dresses in drag. sorry to disappoint you..... or did I

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      He's fixin his little girly car he uses when he dresses in drag. sorry to disappoint you..... or did I
      wow ... I guess I didn't think about that.

Comment

You guys haven't changed much! Thats a good thing.Lol

Eddie, I've had a 131" altered drag car I haven't ran I 17 years. I'm getting the chassis recertified by NHRA to run Nostalgic Eliminator 3.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Yes sir. Heading out again in the morning for another rig in west TX. At least 9 days there so staying busy enough.
          Find us a good place to do some hunting while your out there

NF -- what's up bud, glad to see you around here!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
            You guys haven't changed much! Thats a good thing.Lol

Eddie, I've had a 131" altered drag car I haven't ran I 17 years. I'm getting the chassis recertified by NHRA to run Nostalgic Eliminator 3.
            Cool. I have been thinking of getting my clunker going. Power Tour just went through and my neighbor did the whole ride. Seems like something else is always at the top of the to do list.

Comment

Lee thats great news! John, Brad and I have been doing good. Ive been working on the chassis of my drag car lately. How have you been? You were talking about a new type of work last time I talked to you.
              Glad to hear y'all are doing well.

I'm still doing the same type of work, just with another company. MUCH happier where I am now, so everything worked out for the best.

Comment

Hey NF. How you been. We need to all get together when things slow down a bit. It's getting close to season. Whoop whoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dmack, we've been doing ok. How's your family doing? Season is sneaking up on us! I'm hitting the woods this weekend, on a solo scouting party.

Comment

Dmack, we've been doing ok. How's your family doing? Season is sneaking up on us! I'm hitting the woods this weekend, on a solo scouting party.
                    Red or blue?

Comment

Yellow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to the woods this morning drove around and scouted a couple of places.
                        I counted 17 deer 3 bucks one being a nice six point. Also saw a doe with twin fawns i did manage to find a wild persimmon tree.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Sounds like a good scout to me BC!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                            I went to the woods this morning drove around and scouted a couple of places.
                            I counted 17 deer 3 bucks one being a nice six point. Also saw a doe with twin fawns i did manage to find a wild persimmon tree.[IMG][/IMG]
                            Hmmmmmm, I found one of those a while back also....

Comment

You might want to hunt it, they start dropping fruit around October it seems like every animal in the forest likes them.

Comment

Looks like the acorn crop is going to be good this season. Most of the trees that I saw where loaded with small acorns specially the red and white oaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X