No announcement yet.

Honor: Lost TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for TxRattler. I never met him but when reading his life's story as he told of his last days here on earth, he definitely got 100% of my respect! Also for Ed Kana whom I never met but did correspond with him for a couple of years before he passed on..I have often thought it would be a great gesture for the mods here to have a "Memorial" thread here to honor those of us that have been lost to disease, accident etc.. It could be simple as a user name and given name with a picture to being an open forum for anyone to post what they felt about the said individual...

Comment

RIP Tuthdoc

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of San Angelo 2006 105 (Medium).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	23965963

Comment

This thread brings a tear to my eyes as I sit here and remember several of these great people. We have lost some great ones. Prayers for all.

Comment

Great thread to read before I turn in for the night.

May they all rest in peace.

Comment

Great thread Great family. Prayers....

Comment

Prayers for all those mentioned above. I never had the honor of meeting Tuthdoc but I know his legacy lives on here.I know I have experienced it.

Comment

Great thread.

Rest in peace bowhunting brothers.

Comment

RIP!!! TBH brothers.

Comment

Definately a great thread, A tough one to read, But great, May all of the lost Rest in Peace

Comment

The more I re-read this thread I was thinking that it would be cool to have a TBH wall of honor. Just a page with members who have passed on, a picture of them and a bried memory or contribution that they made to the Green Screen.

I will PM the big dog and see what he thinks any thoughts?

Comment

i had missed this thread....glad it came back to the top

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                          i had missed this thread....glad it came back to the top
                          me too...to the families and friends of those that have lost, may you continue to find comfort of the wonderful memories you shared them!

Comment

Lot of great TBH family lost over the past years. Prayers sent up for all their families and friends.

Heaven is full of some great Bowhunters! RIP my fellow TBHers. Your spirit will continue to live on the green screeen and in our hearts.
                            Last edited by axisbuck24; 12-29-2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Anyone talked to the Moderators about the "Wall of honor" idea yet? This thread needs to be made a sticky at the very least...TTT

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                                Anyone talked to the Moderators about the "Wall of honor" idea yet? This thread needs to be made a sticky at the very least...TTT
                                X2. Sure would be nice to honor some obviously fine people that are missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X