HELP! East TX Country Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! East TX Country Music

Just moved to Longview. Is there a country music station out here that doesn't suck? I guess I was spoiled by having 95.9 the Ranch back up in DFW. Looking for Sturgill Simpson, Ryan Bingham, Turnpike and such... I guess I may just have to rely on spotify

Sorry man, you're SOL. One of the stations you should be able to pick up plays some red dirt on Saturday nights but that's about it. Down load iheart radio and you'll be good to go.

Comment

95.9, You can always stream it on the net via their web sight. I just don't like the new desktop software they have. Times out after an hour or so. They also have an app for cell phone. Not sure if it times out.

Comment

Have you tried 101.5

Comment

Moving out of 95.9 the Ranch listening area should come with a warning!! All other radio stations will suck. I had the same complaint!!

Comment

Are you wanting only Red dirt stuff or older or what exactly.

Comment

Spotify

Comment

Good Lord I have gotten old. I don't even know who those folks are!

Comment

this is why I have XM radio so I don't have to listen to the terrible bro country that's on the radio now-a-days

Comment

104.1 The Ranch is about the only one (that I know of) in east Texas that doesn't play all the "pop" country.

Comment

Carthage has a station 104.3 KGAS, it's decent. They play the old stuff, Hank Jr, Conway, DAC, etc... It's better than the crap on the other stations.

Comment

Lufkin 100.1 if the wind is right. Usually plays out about the time I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony1971 View Post
                          Have you tried 101.5
                          He said one that doesn't suck. That crap they play on that station is no country I'm used to... Bunch of dudes in skinny designer jeans signing over electronic beats.

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                          104.1 The Ranch is about the only one (that I know of) in east Texas that doesn't play all the "pop" country.
                          This is the only country radio station I'll listen to down here. I'm going on three years of XM now and I'm glad I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                            Love listening to that station every time I am at the lease!!!!

Comment

95.9 has an app that I stream all the time... There is NO Texas Music in East Texas...

Comment

Working...
                              X