No announcement yet.

tx house bill 2029.. the bbq bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for less regulation. Honestly, I like the idea about just selling it by the "chunk" or portions. That's what all other restaurants do. I've never seen a restaurant weigh that 12 oz filet of fish or whatever else. They just tell me what the weight is and as long as I'm satisfied and feel like I got a fair value, I'll be back.

And, why are we stopping at BBQ joints? De-regulate it all. I know my truck holds 30 gallons of gas. If I go to a gas station and it tells me I put in 30, but then my fuel gauge reads 2/3 full, I know I got ripped off.

People need to watch out for themselves and not let themselves get ripped off. We don't need all this regulations. It's ridiculous.

Comment

I'm so fed up with standing in at a good BBQ place ! I just hand my money over to the cashier and get busy eating. We need a weight and measurement department, for gas as I feel most convenience store owners are shady as **** !

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        You betcha! Then that gallon of gas that you're supposed to get at the pump will only be a half gallon of gas.
        I think we are both on the same page

Comment

Working...
        X