Herbicide questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbicide questions

I have a few herbicide questions if you guys can help me out.

1) What is good to spot spray weeds growing in a newly planted food plot? (Something that won't kill the plot plants)
    2) What is good to use on asphalt driveway weeds and fencelines?
    3) What is good on poison ivy that won't harm trees?

in a food plot I wouldn't take the chance, unless is was "roundup ready", the gly doesn't bother it. Me and my neighbor split eraser, a big 5 gallon jug of it I think. It works on everything. I spray around all fruit trees, even younger ones (they're in tree tubes). The older trees it doesn't bother at all.

Comment

What about that arrest max stuff that whitetail institute sells?

Comment

1) depeneds what the food plot is and if it has come up yet.
        2) round up
        3) round up or 2-4d

Comment

Drive way cracks round-up then seal the cracks. Food plot depends what you are trying to kill, broadleaf and grassy weeds then you need to use a glysofate of some kind r-up or there is plenty of off brands that are much cheaper than r-up and they do the same thing. But must be very careful of food plot when spraying r-up is only going to kill what you spray it on. Trimec southern is the one of very few herbicide that is labeled for poison ivy and doesn't hurt to add a little glysofate with it. These will not harm trees as long as you don't get a wind drift on tree leaves, don't spray to heavy anything that falls off leaves is waisted
          Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X