X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 that got the early death penalty
    Attached Files

Comment

Have some closer pictures of the 10 but they aren't wanting to post for some reason.

Comment

Man I hope I didn't miss out.

Won't be there until the 8th

Comment

Supposed to get Col Sunday afternoon and stay cold all week so u might see some good action good luck.!!!!

Comment

has anyone seen the weather predictions in Loma Alta / Carta Valley area?

Comment

Bringing this back up. Heading out after Christmas till end of season or I tag out, whichever comes first. Hope they are running as hard as they were the last week of the season last year.

Comment

Any updates? I am heading down in the morning...we are about an hour north of Comstock. Hoping to see some good movement, it has been slow so far this year.....thanks!

Good luck.

Comment

Leaving early Saturday. Good luck.
                  Last week of the season last year was outstanding. Hope this one is good too.

Comment

Well we had a great last week of the general season just like last year. Had a great time and hate to have to come back to the real world.

My dad shot a 12 pt that was bullying a smaller buck around. Didn't have a lot of tine length but still a dang nice buck. Grossed 131 4/8. Horrible picture quality on that one, sorry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141228_180238_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24355659

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141228_190916_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	24355661

Comment

My buddy took a bruiser of a ten point that was running a group of does with a smaller buck. He grossed 141 even and weighed just over 150 on the hoof. Heck of a nice buck.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wow that's a great buck. Congrats to your buddy on the buck!

Comment

I took this nine point yesterday morning about 9:35 in the morning.
                          He was standing in nearly the exact same spot as an 8 pt I killed on the last day of the season last year at 9:35 in the morning. Pretty cool.
                          There are bigger deer out there but I am still proud of him. Had to take my own photos as everybody else cleared out on Friday, so no proper LDPs. Haven't scored this one yet but I don't care about score anyway.

Now all of a sudden I can't add pictures....

Comment

I'll try again
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like you got a go to spot out there. Congrats, hope you can get those pics up soon. I stand corrected you know have the pics up. Great looking buck!!

Comment

And then there are always these... half the reason I like hunting out there so much.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X