No announcement yet.

Best Fire Ant Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorsban hands down use liquid on the big mounds then put granular on ur whole yard. Keep the pets off a few days tho.

Comment

Bengal - shake it on the bed. Kills on contact, you get to watch it work.

Comment

Use a one cup of Artho, two cups of sugar, two cups of corn meal mix it good in a container. Artho smell bad, but if you use it with sugar and corn meal they will take it down inside the mound and eat it. It does not take much on the mound to do the job. Have used this for years and this really works!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redoak77 View Post
          Use a one cup of Artho, two cups of sugar, two cups of corn meal mix it good in a container. Artho smell bad, but if you use it with sugar and corn meal they will take it down inside the mound and eat it. It does not take much on the mound to do the job. Have used this for years and this really works!!!!!
          Hmmm a little trickery!!!! I like it....

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Ortho Orthene. Follow the directions. Just keep it off your skin and stay up wind during application. Will kll the mound.
            This is the best i have used. Sprinkle on the mound and it will cave in about an hour. It does smell like rotten eggs though. Some of the treatments just run the ants off to different location in the yard.

Comment

Orthene/Acephate, Advion, Bengal ect.... they all work to move them to your neighbors yard

Comment

Gasoline. Cheapest per gallon too

Comment

I have heard but never tried that club soda poured on the mound will kill them. Supposedly the CO2 will sink because it it denser than oxygen and smother the ants. Anyone ever tried this or know if its true or not?

Comment

Gas them babies out

Comment

Gas, then light. Quite fun.

Comment

I wish Over and Out was still legal. That stuff was freakin' awesome!

Comment

Ice pick, good aim and lots of free time.

Comment

Yeap! Ortho 12-Ounce Orthene Fire Ant Killer the best one i think to get rid of fire ants. Talstar good too, but he coasts more then ortho, so 1st one coasts 18$ and scond 40$.

Comment

Martin's surrender fire ant killer best I've used

Comment

If them ants ain't dead in 4 years somethin is wrong with all this stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X