No announcement yet.

Joe Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hunting season y'all....move on....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You all need to listen to the Monday night football broadcast, or listen to the Cowboys radio broadcast, if you think Buck is the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Or Craig Way for Texas games. Oooooooof.

Comment

I'll be straight up honest.

I love hating Joe Buck. I don't mute him because I love to have somebody to yell at rather than the players that I unrealistically expected more out of.

I want to yell "Stop chasing those **** sliders Correa!!!" but instead I get to chill and say "shut the hell up Buck... you are about to learn that Springer is a FAST ball hitter and so all this Corbin throws unhittable fastballs diatribe is about to make you look like an idiot"... and when Springer went yard, like we all knew he was going to... you hate Buck even more because you can call an Astros game better than he can... because you know Blummer would have said "oh here we go!"

So yeah, I like Joe Buck because he makes me feel smarter than I really am about sports.

Comment

And the TBS announcers... oh my good lord... I watched a few Nats/Cards games because I figured I might as well get to know who we'd be playing a little better... Those announcers were terrible... so... flat... Just wanted to fall asleep... no energy. Those games were painful to follow. I would have traded in Joe for those guys... Although, I really didn't need to now how old Juan was that early in the post season...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

I love hating Joe Buck. I don't mute him because I love to have somebody to yell at rather than the players that I unrealistically expected more out of.

I want to yell "Stop chasing those **** sliders Correa!!!" but instead I get to chill and say "shut the hell up Buck... you are about to learn that Springer is a FAST ball hitter and so all this Corbin throws unhittable fastballs diatribe is about to make you look like an idiot"... and when Springer went yard, like we all knew he was going to... you hate Buck even more because you can call an Astros game better than he can... because you know Blummer would have said "oh here we go!"

So yeah, I like Joe Buck because he makes me feel smarter than I really am about sports.
            Lol.....great post sir!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

See, this is a post I can get behind. Love him or hate him, I really don't care either way. I admire your passion for loving to hate him.

Comment

Listen to high school football announcers some Friday night and you might really like Joe Buck!

Comment

let us not forget the tim mccarver days

Comment

Heck I guess Im in the minority, but I like the Joe Buck and Aikman duo. They aren't Summerall and Madden, but hey who is?

Comment

I feel like this hate for Joe Buck is a fad/trend/bandwagon. I honestly don’t have a single issue listening to him. Quite enjoyable actually.

Comment

No problem with Buck, every now and then i get tired of Troy.

Comment

Lmaooooo.......yall are funny. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                            Or Craig Way for Texas games. Oooooooof.

What? Craig Way is regarded as one of the best radio college play by play guys in the business. Hell I have Aggy friends that wish they had Craig Way. That tells me something.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                              Give me Joe Buck any day over Collinsworth
                              Collingsworth just loves to hear his own voice. What a D bag

Comment

Working...
                              X