Joe Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry View Post
    i used to be indifferent on him. I love him more now that i know astro fans hate him so much.

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      I used to be indifferent on him. I love him more now that I know astro fans hate him so much.

HA! Cowboy Fan started the hatin on him years back.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

You all need to listen to the Monday night football broadcast, or listen to the Cowboys radio broadcast, if you think Buck is the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
          Would be awesome to see some of these sport geniuses get out of the recliner and show ol joe up though. Didn’t realize people cared this Much about the commentating

I don’t recall anyone saying they could do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That would be wise of them. Astros didn’t win, It’s not his fault. Soto got on my nerves too but he went deep off every body because the astros refused to throw at him or pitch around him. That’s not Joes fault. It was a great series, shouldn’t be turned into joe sucks.
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 11-01-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              Oh, good to know. I'm a Cowboy fan and have no issues with the Buck/Aikman games. I'd take them any day over a SNF or MNF crew.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Sent from my iPhone

Link...

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  A baseball game is best viewed on the radio with the home team's announcers.

I'll take Pete Van Wieren(RIP 2014) and Skip Caray(RIP 2008) on Atlanta Braves radio any time.

When it comes to Football give me madden & Summerall for the NFL and Whoa Nellie! for the NCAA.
                  I hear you on that. I miss the days of watching the ASTROS with Milo Hamilton on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                    He has gotten much better. That said, he should stick to football. I know he probably prefers baseball, but there is too much dead air during a baseball game that he thinks he needs to fill by constantly talking. Football is perfect for him.
                    This right here. I can get by with him being wrong about what's going on. Its the fact that he wont shut up for hours. Its ok for us to just watch the game without he talking. Dead air is not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                      I think almost every announcer annoys somebody.
                      This is true. I am shocked when I occasionally hear someone bag on Eric Nadel. He's in the broadcast wing at the HOF in Cooperstown - been doing Ranger's games for 40 years and is the consummate professional IMO. Just goes to show you can't please everybody....

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                        This right here. I can get by with him being wrong about what's going on. Its the fact that he wont shut up for hours. Its ok for us to just watch the game without he talking. Dead air is not a bad thing.
                        Hahaha...yeah, I'm sure Fox pays him $6 mil per year to talk less. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          This is true. I am shocked when I occasionally hear someone bag on Eric Nadel. He's in the broadcast wing at the HOF in Cooperstown - been doing Ranger's games for 40 years and is the consummate professional IMO. Just goes to show you can't please everybody....

Those people are communists, keep an eye on them, John.

Eric Nadel is a national treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't recall ever hearing that Vin Sculley was a former player, and Joe's dad wasn't either, nor Harry Caray. I can take him or leave him though. And, the worst announcer I have ever tried to tolerate is a former player---Tim McCarver, Mr. know-it-all.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Link...
                              Just playing devil's advocate...

OP says, "I cannot stand this goof calling our games. You can just hear him gritting his teeth when the Cowboys are doing well, whenever we play the Eagles it's nothing but PHI cheerleading from him"

Doesn't seem there is a consensus, though. For every one complaining, there's one saying they don't notice. Hear what you want, i guess.

Disclaimer: lifelong cowboys fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                                Hahaha...yeah, I'm sure Fox pays him $6 mil per year to talk less. SMH
                                Lmaooooo!!!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X