No announcement yet.

Joe Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just cool to not like him all of a sudden? Chris Collinsworth and his Mr. Ed voice bother me much much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
      Anyone remember the Dennis Miller days on Monday night football. That was the worst.
      Yeah, his humor is much too obscure for most people . Not a good pick

Comment

He has gotten much better. That said, he should stick to football. I know he probably prefers baseball, but there is too much dead air during a baseball game that he thinks he needs to fill by constantly talking. Football is perfect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Is it just cool to not like him all of a sudden? Chris Collinsworth and his Mr. Ed voice bother me much much worse.
          Give me Joe Buck any day over Collinsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

When a 21 year old, you despise because of his antics is kicking your *** and Joe Buck keeps reminding you of that all 7 games, fans tend to get annoyed.

Nobody loves any play by play or color guy when you are losing. Some just have better annoyance control than others..

Comment

The meme I have for him and Soto would get me banned. I prefer to stay in good standing with TBH.... lol
              Last edited by TXHUNT3R; 11-01-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

geeze, if only deer season would get here quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Folks talk about a mistake or two or him being repetitive live? Could you imagine the quality of the product by those you described above ? [emoji41]
                  Heck I wouldn’t do it! I know I would sound like an idiot. These guys probably are over qualified though after years of watching TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    When a 21 year old, you despise because of his antics is kicking your *** and Joe Buck keeps reminding you of that all 7 games, fans tend to get annoyed.

Nobody loves any play by play or color guy when you are losing. Some just have better annoyance control than others..
                    Maybe that's it. I don't give a rip who wins. Any games I do watch, I just watch to watch a game.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                      The meme I have for him and Soto would get me banned. I prefer to stay in good standing with TBH.... lol
                      Chicken

Comment

I am convinced that hell will be nothing but sitting blindfolded in a room listening to Joe Buck yap on about Soto.

I need to start going to church more often.

Comment

It's his tone of voice that makes people from both teams despise him. He can say the Astros are great, and it would still annoy most just because it has major ****** bag all over it. Easier to pick out his mistakes when the way he sounds makes you want him to fail. Listened to a lot of the post season games driving home from work on ESPN radio and those guys are great.

Comment

This was funny!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I dont like him; however, I will listen to him any day over that lady they have doing football game play by play.

I hear her voice, immediately change the channel.

Comment

I used to be indifferent on him. I love him more now that I know astro fans hate him so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X