Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's married to Troy isn't he?

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
        He’s ok. Like Moser said, I don’t turn the sound up. I’m not much of a sports watcher anymore since my kids are around. If We have free time, we’re not watching TV
        This!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Just turned on the foot ball game. He’s back on my TV.

In all seriousness, how did he get and keep his job? He’s not an athlete, never played ball, repeats the same thing around 20 times a broad cast, knows absolutely nothing about what he’s announcing. The guy really is just flat irritating.
          Maybe he has some compromising pictures of somebody?

Comment

Joe Buck

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Honestly I did not care who won, they all still made millions.. As a matter of fact I think the best team won(obviously).

That being said the guy sucks as a commentator and is extremely annoying to listen too. He has 0 clue about ANY sports..

He must have some very good pics of someone very important doing some very bad things because he is far from being qualified for the job..

Lmfao!! BS. He wouldn’t be the #1 guy if he is as you say. Think about that. Fox’s #1 play by play guy! #1. Not their 3rd,4th 10th, 20th guy... #1 put on the biggest of stages. . World Series, Super Bowl when Fox has it, Thursday nights NFL this year and Fox’s national game of the week on Sundays. You think the biggest non cable sports station in the world would put somebody that doesn’t have a clue in that slot when they have thousands to choose from? Heck No! Read that again and tell me how you think he is unqualified..and it still sounds good [emoji2957][emoji23]

You don’t need to have played to call play by play... see Al Michaels, Howard Cosell, etc! Al Michaels is probably the best ever. Most athletes are color guys like Smoltz anyway.... not play by play guys. Most play by play folks haven’t played... Summerall was one of the rare ones.
            Last edited by Smart; 11-01-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I think almost every announcer annoys somebody. It can be a little hard to take the ones that let their bias show, but then we all have some kind of bias don't we.

I don't pay a lot of attention to announcers so none really annoy me, but have you all heard Booger McFarland announce?

He's kinda the opposite of Joe Buck - played the game, but how anybody thought that giving him a job where speaking is involved is beyond me.

But hey, good for him. He has certainly overachieved!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                I dont mind him at all.
                I really enjoyed him calling the WS
                Dude is a absolute toolbad…

Comment

I've never been a fan of Joe Buck, especially when it comes to baseball. I'm like few others, I turn the volume down when watching a baseball game. Joe is OK for football, and no one, absolutely NO ONE is worse than Booger McFarland on MNF. Jason Witten wasn't very good, but Booger is unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Would be awesome to see some of these sport geniuses get out of the recliner and show ol joe up though. Didn’t realize people cared this Much about the commentating

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Folks talk about a mistake or two or him being repetitive live? Could you imagine the quality of the product by those you described above ? [emoji41]

Comment

I don't really mind him. I think he does a pretty good job. Everyone talking about him pointing out that he kept saying Soto is 21. He should keep reminding folks. A 21 year old kid playing at the highest level and on the biggest stage, and playing extremely well.

I hear a lot of hate because "he only got that job because of his dad". Well, me too! but I've busted my butt over the last 15 years to elevate my skills and become top hand in. That is exactly what Joe Buck has done.

If anything, I don't like him only because he has my dream job!

Comment

Joe Buck

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                        I think almost every announcer annoys somebody. It can be a little hard to take the ones that let their bias show, !

You nailed it with your first sentence ... I mean we hunters can’t make everybody happy on a 10 person deer lease. Can you imagine the trying to keep 10 million biased fans happy and not annoyed. [emoji23][emoji23]

Ironically imo with your second sentence you have the reason most get annoyed. Their own bias not the announcers.[emoji1787]

And then there are always the folks that are looking for something to be annoyed about. They are never happy.

Comment

I love pudge.... but y’all even heard his commentary? HOLY GEEEZZZZZZ! it’s horrid

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            I love pudge.... but y’all even heard his commentary? HOLY GEEEZZZZZZ! it’s horrid

Could you imagine being the person to make subtitles for him?[emoji41]

Comment

Anyone remember the Dennis Miller days on Monday night football. That was the worst.

Comment

Did ya'll know that it's 21 hours until opening morning of rifle. That's the only buck y'all should be worrying about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X