KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogieandbride View Post
    Make sure it is tall enough to park a tractor. You might not have one now but you will someday and will need a place to park it.

Send me some measurements. Does yours have a cover/top?

Comment

I can send some measurements Friday evening

Comment

Thanks Bruce.

Comment

hehehehehe......so many toys....er...a....tools, yea that's it, TOOLS!

Comment

BoogieandBride (Andy) has property just east of centerville. We grew up together a few streets apart. Hooked back up on TBH and now we're neighbors again.

Small world!

Comment

cool!

Comment

Love this thread

Comment

Bobby, actually I'm west of town. The barn I have was for livestock previously and I just store stuff in it now. I had to dig a hole to park my tractor in so it would fit under cover.

Comment

Very Nice.

Comment

your bridge

Comment

Tractor height at top of R.O.P. is 92"....add an inch or two if you have a canopy

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                          Tractor height at top of R.O.P. is 92"....add an inch or two if you have a canopy

Thanks. I should be good. That's about 8'. I'll double check with builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Thanks. I should be good. That's about 8'. I'll double check with builder.
                            My R.O.P. is able to fold down, if the cover goes over the roof of the "beer joint", then it would be taller than 8'

Comment

Picked up a new toy on the way home today. Can't wait to cut up a couple fallen trees on my place and some selective cutting to improve the views and shooting lanes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398298492.554328.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	24301112

Got some new headgear. Houston Saw on navigation was a super place to do business.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398298563.506236.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	24301113

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

That'll work, that too- less chain adjuster on the side (if I'm seeing it correctly) will keep some worty dirds from flowing.

Heck, who am I kidding I'm usually ready for a break by chain tightening time anyways.

Lookin good!
                                Last edited by DaveC; 04-23-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X