Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whataburger going down hill

Is it just me? Paper thin patty, fries sucky, no premium large burger option, have to get a double just to make a regular burger. This is at Multiple locations not just 1 so not an outlier.

Their food seems like it's just meh now and it's pretty expensive for what you get.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not the ones around me

Comment

haven't noticed any changes myself

Comment

Booming economy = crappy service! Whenever fast food places are desperate for workers the quality of preparation goes down. The workers they can get generally don't care and so they don't change out the grease for the fries and pies ( I waited 20 minutes last week for my apple pies and they didn't even remember to give me my drinks ) Orders get made incorrectly even MORE frequently, etc. etc.

Comment

Last time I was there it was bueno

Been a month or so though

Comment

Don't even mention not being able to get my order right. Stress NO MUSTARD then get home with what seems like I asked for heavy mustard. They have always given me credit or offered to make it right but all I wanted was the food I ordered. I usually check my food while there but seems like the times I don't they mess it up.

Wife hates it and doesn't understand why ppl LOVE it, I've been eating whataburger since I was a kiddo growing up and now starting to see why she doesn't like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Both the ones in Kerrville suck IMO. Screw up my order literally every time I've been to the one in Ingram. One in actual Kerrville is 50/50 at best on getting my order right

Comment

My last time in Texas I was very disappointed in Whataburger

Comment

I’m tired of waiting in line there.

I got bent out of shape, and ran over their cones a few months ago, after being stuck for 35 minutes. I had ordered at the menu board, and there were 3 cars in front of me.

This was not the first time it took so long to get my darn food.

Haven’t been back since.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There may be some good ones around but I have not had a good experience there in quite a while. The one nearest me is horrible - I was a fan for years but I quit going. I wonder if they have gone down the road of Dairy Queen and Sonic. They go with cheaper lower quality ingredients to improve profit margins, on the theory that people wanting to fill their bellys and build a cheap dump won’t notice.
                    Last edited by jerp; 05-17-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Ain’t what it use to be

Chick-fil-A for me now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way over rated.

Comment

Don’t care for their burgers, but it’s where I go for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The ones around here are good, the one in Montgomery seems to be better than most. Now, Popeyes in Navasota is getting on my last nerve. I love it, but try not to go to often ( too fat already ), but went this afternoon to pick some up for supper. For the second time in a row there was either none, or not enough spicy chicken ready ( last time none, this time only thighs ). 15 min wait. ( really closer to 20 ) Last time I waited, this time I got a bit of an attitude ( internally ).

Comment

The place sucks! So sick of trying different locations in hopes that it will be good! It was great when I was in college 20 years ago, but so was Ramen Noodles.

Comment

Working...
                              X