No announcement yet.

Headed to the processor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son did something similar this past weekend. Good thing he only cleans out his jeep every other year whether it needs it or not....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Forgot to add the pic...

Comment

Nice...my brother hauled back 3 deer from Kansas to DFW area on a trailer during some very cold weather and had anti's driving by honking at him, screaming at him, and giving him the finger. He nearly ran a few of them off the road on accident of course. I can't imagine what those people would do if they saw that. LOL...

Comment

gotta do what ya gotta do...lol

Comment

Redneck ingenuity at its finest!

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
              Nice...my brother hauled back 3 deer from Kansas to DFW area on a trailer during some very cold weather and had anti's driving by honking at him, screaming at him, and giving him the finger. He nearly ran a few of them off the road on accident of course. I can't imagine what those people would do if they saw that. LOL...

That’s insane. Not like he was driving through Philly. Sad what’s come of “western” people. Too many are disconnected from land and too many imports......

Comment

Somewhere between the first and second picture he lost his ladder and tree saw pole.

Comment

I know a fella out west that uses his hay fork on his truck to haul his deer from one of his pastures about 20 miles from his home place

Comment

Come on!!! Cut Troy some slack...he sold his PT Cruiser and had no choice. It would not fit on his mini bike!

Comment

I've seen 5 different pics of that car/buck 😂 Further proof that people are in awe at the sheer genius of that fella

Comment

All that blood goin to his head, he's gonna have a bad headache

Comment

And just saw a video of this posted on Facebook

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

For those of y'all who don't have Facebook here is the video.

This guy is the best! If the deer wasn't awesome enough, ole boy has a lightbar on top of his car

Comment

Working...
                            X