Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy list

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Thats Awesome! Hope to see more ditch it! I never had NFL direct so all I have to work with is this list.
    Easy list to boycott. Nike doesn't make hunting stuff, under armor sucks, papa johns aucks, don't drink, play video games, don't use Verizon, McDonald's nope, and everyone else on the list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      USAA insurance.....I know a lot of folks use them.
      LoL
      They are a military based insurance company.
      How ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
        Easy list to boycott. Nike doesn't make hunting stuff, under armor sucks, papa johns aucks, don't drink, play video games, don't use Verizon, McDonald's nope, and everyone else on the list as well.
        Microsoft?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          called today and got my NFL package refund. no problem and didn't even try and give a discount package.

Solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            Make sure to watch your bill. I've cancelled it twice so far, calling again today. They keep taking it off my bill after I call then adding it back on the next bill. I have had them ten years and tried to switch xfinity a few months ago but they seemed even more screwed up than DirecTV.
            I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              Just called they gave my money back and then some. Said they hated to lose a 20 year customer. On Monday they didn't give a ****
              That's why they are doing it right there. See if they don't refund then people are going to leave DirecTV period. They will go watch on Rabbit ears and Netflix and that a huge risk they want no part of.

If people knew how much of their bill went to these over paid cry baby athletes who want to rewrite what the Flag and the National Anthem mean people would cancel all cable services. I bet you $35 of a $100 cable bill ends up in the NFL and NBA and MLB etc.

This is why years ago they moved Monday night football to ESPN. They wanted to force football fans on to a cable bill. They want every American paying a cable bill period.

I'm telling you they the tv providers do not like where this is going with Hollywood and now athletes. Its making them very nervous. Us paying that massive cable bill each month is critical for them but they don't want you knowing it.

Ranchdog

Comment

Comment

They were in trouble for something recently but reversed course after backlash. I think it was from pulling advertisements from the Hannity show because he voiced a conspiracy theory that young DNC stafffer that was killed at 4am walking down the street.

Let's see how they handle this! It should be a no brainer!
                  Yet somehow I bet they continue on advertising with them.

Comment

I told that fed ex man today to put that package back on truck and will not be taking anything from them. Sent the kids to school today in flip flops and pulled the cable out of wall lastnite. I'm out boys

Comment

I've got a lot more to worry about than what some millionaire foosball players think about...

Comment

Is this a sponsor list of NFL or a list of companies that support the kneeling?

Comment

We canceled our direct tv last week after 16 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Thats Awesome! Hope to see more ditch it! I never had NFL direct so all I have to work with is this list.
                            I don't think your list is accurate. The only vehicle company I see is Korean. No Ford, Chevy or Dodge. And I know you can get a Dallas Cowboys version ford truck here, so I would imagine that would hold true for all NFL markets.

Suggesting a boycott of all companies with NFL ties is virtually impossible, since they have made sure to entrain themselves into every aspect of our every day lives.

The world has truly gone mad.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                              I don't think your list is accurate. The only vehicle company I see is Korean. No Ford, Chevy or Dodge. And I know you can get a Dallas Cowboys version ford truck here, so I would imagine that would hold true for all NFL markets.

Suggesting a boycott of all companies with NFL ties is virtually impossible, since they have made sure to entrain themselves into every aspect of our every day lives.

The world has truly gone mad.
                              Ford is right up there under FedEx.

Comment

There a terrible company now anyway!!
                                Go to Germania...Texas owned

Comment

Working...
                                X