Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice velvet buck! That’s awespme

Comment

178 2/8

Comment

Yes it’s a draw tag. I have been drawing a tag every year I have put in.

Comment

Looks like twin buttes has produced a lot of bucks this year. Congrats to all that filled their tags and freezers!![emoji1018]

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
                    Ok this is BS 2nd night in a row in area 9 someone is shooting guns. Sounds like a pistol for Target practice and last night sounded like a shotgun. Has to been this area they sound like they are right next to me. This needs to monitored asap.

Could it possibly be in the paint ball land? Don’t know if whoever owns that is allowed to hunt with gun. Might contact Jason, TGW on here, and give him the details. He’d be the one to check anything out.

Comment

Never hunted public land before but I am interested. Anyone care to share some insights on what to do and expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                        Could it possibly be in the paint ball land? Don’t know if whoever owns that is allowed to hunt with gun. Might contact Jason, TGW on here, and give him the details. He’d be the one to check anything out.
                        It was by the paintball area but more towards the parking lot had the game warden out that night but not much they could do at that point. i know there is still some private land right there but this was much closer than that

Comment

I won't to be able to do any scouting until around thanksgiving, I was going to go in the middle of the day hopefully not messing up someone's hunt . Have you guys got any advice . I've been driving by the land for years without realising it was public land

Comment

Got me one Saturday night. Not the biggest we saw but this late in season he was good enough. Had him come out right at 5:50pm after not seeing anything all day. He presented a good quartering away shot and I took it with only a couple minutes of light left. Caught both lungs and he piled up at about 50yds. Pic shows entrance looking a little back but exit was at back edge of offside leg. Aged him at 3.5 and he field dressed at 118 lbs.

Both main beams and brow tines broken so this guy was a fighter.

Guess my TBR season is done.
                            Did old wrangler trail that bad boy?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                              Did old wrangler trail that bad boy?

Since it was last light and I didn’t see him go down we came back an hour later with Wrangler. I guess she got too excited being out in the woods and smelling other deer and she looped right around and past it. Matthew Just trailed blood and found it pretty quick. Guess Wrangler needs more work or at least more practice.

Comment

Since it was last light and I didn’t see him go down we came back an hour later with Wrangler. I guess she got too excited being out in the woods and smelling other deer and she looped right around and past it. Matthew Just trailed blood and found it pretty quick. Guess Wrangler needs more work or at least more practice.
                                Well more practice is always good especially if that means its more deer you or Mathew are shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X