No announcement yet.

List of accused sexual assault actors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure that they technically count as "Actors" on the NFL network...but add in Marshall Faulk and Donovan McNabb

Comment

Tavis Smiley

Comment

Is it just me or are A large majority of these perps of the liberal persuasion?

Comment

Dustin Hoffman
          This list is becoming comical

Comment

this is absolutely ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Is it just me or are A large majority of these perps of the liberal persuasion?
              Is it just me or are the only people with evidence against them liberals? Seems like the accusations against conservatives have zero proof/evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Is it just me or are the only people with evidence against them liberals? Seems like the accusations against conservatives have zero proof/evidence.

A lefty talking head said the reason behind that was that conservative woman are sexually harassed and raped so commonly ...that it doesn't matter to them to come out.

Comment

It's going to be very interesting if this is accurate

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    It's down so low it's stupid. They're claiming any crude joke or bad talk around a lady is sexual misconduct LOL...

That's the point of this thread.

I got caught looking down the backside of my HR managers pants at a pair of pink thongs years ago. It was at a company party also[emoji23]. She called me out in front of several people and my response was maybe. This coming August we will have been married for 10 years and together for 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Black Ice; 12-15-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I got caught looking down the backside of my HR managers pants at a pair of pink thongs years ago. It was at a company party also[emoji23]. She called me out in front of several people and my response was maybe. This coming August we will have been married for 10 years and together for 13.

Monster

Comment

At the last shop I worked I hired a female machinist. There arent too many in this field, and they always get a lot of attention in the shop. Even the not very attractive ones.......well this one was no super model but was definitely the most attractive machinist I have seen. She appeared qualified so I hired her, despite my apprehensions of things going bad...( Im not going to forgo hiring someone because of gender personally, along with the fact that its illegal )

Anyway, this was a small dept and her machine was about 15ft away from the computer desk where I sat to create the CNC programs. One day as I was programming she said "uh Mike?" so I turned around as she said " I just ripped a hole in my pants" and held open a large approx 4" rip in the crotch of her pants. I turned around immediately and told her to do what she has to do, go to the store or whatever.

Something like year later I had to fire her. I was always worried somehow I would get accused of something or who knows. Then again, maybe that was harassing me.....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          Monster

Sexual assault is a whole different ballgame but sexual harassment in the work place can have different outcomes based on the looks of the person. I have been made really uncomfortable by 3 different women, 2 were not attractive so I let my Boss know that immediately that they were way over the line. I asked him not to do anything but I wanted to cover my butt because I spent a lot of time away from the office with them in the field. They were both poor performers and I didn’t want their sexual advances towards me to be turned around. The third was actually a customer and she was smoking hot so I didn’t mind those as much.

Last edited by Black Ice; 12-16-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Sexual assault is a whole different ballgame but sexual harassment in the work place can have different outcomes based on the looks of the person. I have been made really uncomfortable by 3 different women, 2 were not attractive so I let my Boss know that immediately that they were way over the line. I asked him not to do anything but I wanted to cover my butt because I spent a lot of time away from the office with them in the field. They were both poor performers and I didn’t want their sexual advances towards me to be turned around. The third was actually a customer and she was smoking hot so I didn’t mind those as much.

I was supposed to put smileys in that post but forgot. In my case I wasnt worried about it for myself personally, but was worried it could be more of a company liability issue.

I personally didnt have a problem with what she did haha But either way, nowadays you have to protect yourself and the company, whether you did anything wrong or not.

Comment

Working...
                            X