No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we needed tonight was a good audition from Hamels. The final score is largely irrelevant.

Comment

A 1 run win and Choo gets a hit to extend streak. Nothing else to cheer for at all with this team.

Comment

Martin comes back and pitches a heck of a game allowing only 1 run. That said, this anemic offense can’t produce even a single run. 1-0 Orioles win ☹️

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Martin comes back and pitches a heck of a game allowing only 1 run. That said, this anemic offense can’t produce even a single run. 1-0 Orioles win ☹️

[emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The Condor with the early grand salami and Choo with another walk. Minor just gave one back in bottom of 1st. 4-1 good guys

Comment

Didn’t take Minor long to blow that lead. Blows up in the 3rd inning with lack of command 🤨
              5-4 Balt

Comment

Minor channels his inner hammel and profar with yet another fielding error. How hard is it to throw to first?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                  Minor channels his inner hammel and profar with yet another fielding error. How hard is it to throw to first?
                  15th error of the year so far for Mr Profar. Without near the starts as many players I might add.
                  He has 15 of the Ranger’s 70 errors on the season. Only StL has more...who fired their skipper last night.

Comment

Perfect ending to this game and series.

Comment

Rangers made a game of it but Tocci was thrown out at the plate trying to tie it up. Another 1 run loss 6-5 final [emoji849]

Comment

Rangers called up Willie Calhoun today while Maz is on the DL. Hope he tears the cover off the ball

Comment

Need to change the name from Texas Rangers to Foreign Rangers

Comment

Perez gonna Perez.

God he sucks.....still

Comment

I'd really like to hear a good explanation of why Gallo is still here.

I can only guess that: Mazara is hurt. Calhoun is in right. And the other alternative is Ryan Rua. Sad situation.

Comment

They all suck....end of story

Comment

Working...
                                X